Reportedly the Unites States said india’s decision on Article 370 for the state of Jammu and Kashmir is an internal matter but has regional implications and President Donald Trump expects to hear from PM Narendra modi when they meet on the margins of the upcoming G-7 meetings what he plans to do to reduce regional tensions and uphold human rights in the state.
Meanwhile a senior White House administration official who briefed reporters on US President Trump’s agenda for the summit starting Saturday also dialed down Trump’s offer to “mediate” the Kashmir dispute to say it was readiness to “assist” in receding tensions if, and only if, both sides so desired, and made clear india never “requested formal mediation” as had been indicated by the American leader. Furthermore the US president is also calling for pakistan to prevent cross-border infiltration across the LoC and stop groups bases on its soil that have attacked india in the past.
Moreover Prime Minister modi and President will be among a host of world leaders gathering this weekend in Biarritz, a popular French seaside resort, to take stock of the world economy that appears to be teetering on the edge of recession, the digital economy, gender equality, climate change and other issues of global concern. Further Trump and modi will be meeting for the first time after india revoked Article 370 of the Indian constitution that granted special status to Jammu and Kashmir, which elicited a predictably strong response from pakistan and its patron and ally china, who have sought to orchestrate a global outrage.
Reverse tendering has exposed TDP govts corruption: Anil Kumar Minister for water resources, P Anil Kumar, discounted the allegations of TDP on reverse tendering in Polavaram Project. The minister said that the YSR Congress-led state government created history by saving Rs 59 crore and asserted that it had also exposed the corrupt deals of the TDP
- Andhra Pradesh govt serves fresh notice for removal of bungalow being used by Chandrababu Naidu
- Security to be enhanced further at RGIA
- Petrol price hiked by 27 paise to Rs 73.62 a litre in Delhi
- At Howdy Modi Event Modi called US President Trump his true friend
- Dams are 85% full in India owing to good monsoon rainfall
- Owaisi slams center on slashing corporate tax
- Petrol burns a hole in the pocket, price raised for six consecutive days.
- Is Online Movie ticket sales banned in Telangana?
- Will traffic fines be reduced in Kerala?
- Will AP former CM CBNs house be demolished within 7 days?
- Next Moon Mission by ISRO by 2020
- Why Imran Khan reached US in Saudi Prince's Special aircraft?
- This Telangana Man drowned in stream while taking TikTok Video
- US President Trump to deliver 30 minutes speech at Houston
- Mexico downgraded to a tropical storm & regained hurricane strength