Sources from Nellore stated that Rs. 4000 Crore high end aluminium alloy development and manufacturing facility is being set up as a Joint Venture between MIDHANI and NALCO in Nellore District of Andhra Pradesh. Reportedly Vice President M Venkaiah Naidu will lay the foundation stone on August 26, 2019 at Bodduvaripalem, Nellore District in Andhra Pradesh and Defense Minister rajnath singh has invited AP Chief Minister YS jagan to attend the function.
Meanwhile the Vice President has taken a keen interest in the setting up of this plant in Nellore district and has held extensive discussions over the past one and half years with DRDO, NALCO, MIDHANI and others concerned. Furthermore he also took up the need for early clearance with the NITI Aayog, which finally agreed on the viability of the project after holding discussions with the stake-holders involved in the project.
Moreover following the assurance and allotment of the land, the Vice President held a meeting with NALCO, MIDHANI, Ministry of Mines along with Chairman, DRDO and agreed to lay the foundation stone during his forthcoming visit to the district. Apparently the project is estimated to be completed within 36 months and financing of the project is proposed with Debt Equity ratio of 70:30. Equity contribution from MIDHANI and NALCO is proposed at Rs. 171 Cr. each which cumulatively works out to 25.10% and the remaining contribution will be made by technology Partners and /or other Equity participants / through bank by issuing Compulsory Convertible Debentures (CCD) / loans.
Astra an indigenous Visual Range Missile successfully test-fired by IAF Reportedly the Indian Air Force on Monday successfully flight tested air to air missile Astra off the coast of Odisha. Meanwhile the Ministry of Defense said in a statement the missile was launched from Su-30 MKI as a part of User trials. "The live aerial target was engaged accurately demonstrating the capability of the first indigenous air to air missile".
- Onion prices goes up in Delhi
- Mamata Banerjee scheduled to meet PM Modi in Delhi today
- Son and Daughter have decided to fight with YSRCP!
- Believe it or not Rs 6 lakh electricity bill for metal roof shed in Telangana
- Latest update on Godavari boat mishap: 10 more bodies retrieved from river.
- Amazon builds largest campus in Hyderabad, as big as 65 football grounds with 49 elevators.
- Uber cabbie sings song for passenger, video is going viral insanely
- No uranium mining in Nallamalla forest reserve: TS assembly passes resolution
- Many tourists refused to wear life jackets in Godavari boat tragedy
- Ex speaker of Andhra pradesh assembly Kodela siva prasad rao commits suicide
- Active SW monsoon to give heavy rains in Telangana: IMD
- Telangana's new liquor policy is expected to be released within two to three days
- A survivor recalled terrific Godavari boat tragedy
- Girls won the College Management in dress code issue
- Make-up artist who modified face of 32 year as an old man arrested