Reportedly city based traders' body Chamber of Traders Federation (CTF) on Thursday demanded a dedicated corridor to transport apples and other perishable items from Kashmir to Jammu. CTF President Neeraj Anand told reporters "We demand a dedicated corridor to ship apples and other perishable items from Kashmir zone to Jammu. We will offer all help to government agencies besides distressed valley traders in streamlining business operations".
Furthermore he said Jammu is an equal stakeholder in horticulture and tourism based economy of Jammu and Kashmir and the business community of Jammu region can play a supportive role in these turbulent times. He said "Jammu has large infrastructure like cold storage, warehouses, walnut processing units besides well-aligned transport business and skilled manpower that helps send produce from the valley to rest of india and even abroad”.
Neeraj claimed Jammu based traders also invest huge amount to help valley based growers meet their working capital needs. Moreover he also offered assistance to authorities in setting up co-ordination committees so that if the Kashmir Valley faces shortage of any commodity, it can be arranged and shipped immediately. Further Neeraj also demanded that the dates for filing GST and annual income tax return filing should be extended as the current situation is not conducive for filing the same.
Reverse tendering has exposed TDP govts corruption: Anil Kumar Minister for water resources, P Anil Kumar, discounted the allegations of TDP on reverse tendering in Polavaram Project. The minister said that the YSR Congress-led state government created history by saving Rs 59 crore and asserted that it had also exposed the corrupt deals of the TDP
- Andhra Pradesh govt serves fresh notice for removal of bungalow being used by Chandrababu Naidu
- Security to be enhanced further at RGIA
- Petrol price hiked by 27 paise to Rs 73.62 a litre in Delhi
- At Howdy Modi Event Modi called US President Trump his true friend
- Dams are 85% full in India owing to good monsoon rainfall
- Owaisi slams center on slashing corporate tax
- Petrol burns a hole in the pocket, price raised for six consecutive days.
- Is Online Movie ticket sales banned in Telangana?
- Will traffic fines be reduced in Kerala?
- Will AP former CM CBNs house be demolished within 7 days?
- Next Moon Mission by ISRO by 2020
- Why Imran Khan reached US in Saudi Prince's Special aircraft?
- This Telangana Man drowned in stream while taking TikTok Video
- US President Trump to deliver 30 minutes speech at Houston
- Mexico downgraded to a tropical storm & regained hurricane strength