Ever since YSR Congress came to power in Andhra Pradesh, Opposition Parties - TDP and BJP are looking to corner the new government with religious controversies using the fact the Chief Minister is a Christian. The latest is that an RTC Bus plying between Tirupati and Tirumala has disbursed tickets which has advertisements about Low-Cost Jerusalem Travel by Andhra Pradesh Government.
However, the government reacted immediately and released proofs about how the then TDP Government gave a contract to publicize various religious schemes undertaken by it with the pictures of Chandrababu Naidu just before the elections. This revelation has cornered the TDP now. The ads also speak about Chandrababu Naidu's Four and half years rule which clears shows they are given by TDP Government.
The State Government has reiterated that YS Rajasekhara Reddy was a true friend of Hindus and extended all help to Archakas or priests. YSR increased the budget for certain pujas and rituals in temples. Similarly, YS jagan Mohan Reddy's government views all segments of society equally. It does not discriminate between castes, classes, and faiths, the government pointed out.
A decomposed body of an unidentified person found in Nagarjuna's Farm House Reportedly a highly decomposed body of an unidentified person was found in the premises of popular actor Akkineni Nagarjuna's farmhouse in Papireddyguda in Telangana's Rangareddy district on Wednesday. Meanwhile the farmhouse falls under the jurisdiction of the Keshampet police and investigation officials who recovered the body, suspect that the death could have taken place six months ago and the police suspect that the death could be a suicide.
- Pakistan disallows to use its airspace for PM Modi
- Delhi Court put up Unnao rape case for further hearing on September 24
- Kodela Siva Prasad's last rites held without state honors
- AP boat tragedy death toll rises to 34
- Kaleshwaram added another feather to cap
- How emotional Balayya has bond with Kodela?
- Mumbai along with south peninsula will receive heavy rains for next three days: IMD
- E-cigarettes banned by government stops production completely: Nirmala Sitaraman
- Global Village Tech Park in Bengaluru sold for Rs.2700 Crore by Coffee Day
- Petrol prices increased in Major cities after attack on Saudi refinery
- MK Stalin consoled Subhasri"s parents
- Do you know which is India second IT Firm?
- E-Cigarettes will be banned and no production: FM
- PoK belongs to India, we will take possession: EAM Jaishankar
- CBN demands CBI investigation for death of Kodela Siva Prasad