The other day, Senior journalist and secretary-general of Indian Journalists’ Union (IJU) Devulapalli amar as an advisor to YS jagan Mohan Reddy government for national media and inter-state affairs. However, this appointment has invoked a controversy as the senior journalists and editors from AP expressed resentment over the appointment of amar as an advisor to the AP government.
Devulapalli amar hails from the neighboring state of Telangana and was a strong votary of Telangana movement. He played a vital role for separate Telangana state and wrote hundreds of articles in various publications demanding bifurcation. jagan, however, appointed him for the sole reason amar is associated with jagan Mohan Reddy owned Sakshi Media for a very long time.
He is also a strong support of YSR Congress in TV Debates. Even Information and Public Relations Commissioner was from Telangana. Interestingly, amar used to argue in favor of jobs for locals in his state. How can he seek a job in Andhra now? is the question being asked now? It has to be seen how the government responds to these allegations.
Over 39 lakh people reap benefits of Asara pension scheme: Panchayat raj minister Emphasizing the success of Asara pension scheme, E Dayakar Rao has informed the house about the benefits of this scheme. State exceeds in terms of social security provided to its people.
- 15 MLA's disqualified in Karnataka, bye-elections on Oct. 21
- Boat tragedy update: three people arrested including boat owner
- TRS announces the candidate for huzurnagar by-polls Congress in dilemma over selection
- KCR & Jagan's next Face to Face meeting is on September 24
- Why Youth Congress protested near FMs house over economic crisis?
- Ola to give health insurance to its Driver partners
- Nationwide strike by Tamilnadu Truckers against MV Act
- Is banning banner culture not an easy task in Tamilnadu?
- PM Modi confident that Howdy Modi will develop new ties between India & US
- P Chidambaram complaints about various ailments, No Chair No Pillow in Tihar Jail
- Transferring Money through IMPS is the Best Platform across Globe
- Nirmala Seetharaman to slash corporate tax rate for Domestic Firms
- Image of 'dune fields' covering surface during winter looks like ice cream
- Pon Radhakrishnan advocated for recognition of Tamil as national language
- Skeletal body found in Nagarjuna's Farm House been traced