Ghost of Corruption not leave any leader. It haunts them on their mistakes when they were in power. Congress leader P. chidambaram sent 4 days of CBI custody for his corruption in UPA – I & II. Now, it’s turn of AP Minister for Urban Development Botsa Satyanarayana. Nampally CBI Court Summons Botsa to appear in the court to record the statement on September 12th on 14 year old volkswagen case.
It seems that Ghost of corruption never ever leaves even they are in power. Botsa was Industries Minister then in YSR government when the scandal was surfaced. CBI filed charge-sheet in 2010 against six accused including Helmuth Schuster who was head of Indian operations for volkswagen. The scam was come into focus in 2005 when volkswagen took action on Schuster on charges of corruption against him. He took delegation to talk with YSR Govt on setting up of volkswagen plant in Visakahapatnam.
Allegations on State Govt were paying 11 crores to fictitious company Vashista Vahan (P) Ltd floated to set up manufacturing unit in visakhapatnam. In 2015, ED also filed charge-sheet in this case. Botsa said that Nampally CBI court ordered him to appear as 60th witness in the case. He gave the impression in light manner in the volkswagen case. TDP has blamed Botsa is the reason behind the failure of volkswagen. Law will take its own course.
Jagan Government's Appointments in TTD Board Creates Uproar Jagan Mohan Reddy government had appointed 28 members of Tirumala Tirupati Devasthanam (TTD) board which includes four Ex-officio members. Last week, the Governor had increased the number of members on the Board from 19 to 29 just for the reason to accommodate too many people looking for positions of influence and clout.
- Kodela's Son, Shivaram to be Interrogated
- How Brain eating Amoeba entered 10 year Girl while swimming in Texas River?
- Chennai Man died after electric pole fell on him while feeding street dogs
- No Truth in 19 Cases on Kodela
- Chennai to receive rainfall for next 48 hours
- Heavy rains lashed Andhra Pradesh's Rayalaseema region disrupted normal life
- ISRO tweeted a thank for all the support it received from Vikram Lander
- Astra an indigenous Visual Range Missile successfully test-fired by IAF
- Onion prices goes up in Delhi
- Mamata Banerjee scheduled to meet PM Modi in Delhi today
- Son and Daughter have decided to fight with YSRCP!
- Believe it or not Rs 6 lakh electricity bill for metal roof shed in Telangana
- Latest update on Godavari boat mishap: 10 more bodies retrieved from river.
- Amazon builds largest campus in Hyderabad, as big as 65 football grounds with 49 elevators.
- Uber cabbie sings song for passenger, video is going viral insanely