Ruling Party of Andhra Pradesh, YSR Congress did not even complete 100 days in Power but is facing all sorts of troubles with various controversies and issues. jagan went on a Personal Trip to the united states for a week and his ministers did a complete mess back home.
jagan is flooded with several issues like stopping of works of Polavaram and capital construction and cancellation of tenders and war with the Centre over the cancellation of PPAs, failing in Disaster Management in floods in Amaravati and losing investments to other states, etc. Many of these issues invited criticism from the National Media as well. jagan's PR machinery too failed to create a positive buzz on his government so far.
This led jagan to hire a PR to deal with national media. jagan is in desperate need of a troubleshooter in his cabinet who can handle the party and the government's image. jagan isn't happy with a few ministers in his cabinet and likely to change them in his next reshuffle. Botsa Satyanarayana and Anil Kumar Yadav may be in Danger Zone, we are told
Onion price shot up from Rs 20-40 per kg to Rs 22.50-50 per kg According to sources the spiraling onion prices due to supply shortage are proving difficult for the government to control. Reportedly onion was quoted 25% higher on Friday at Delhi's Azadpur Mandi, a major market of the Agriculture Produce Marketing Committee (APMC). Several other markets in the country too witnessed a steep rise in onion prices on Friday amid reports of crop damage
- CBI opposed P Chidambaram's bail plea in Delhi HC
- JioFiber ACT Fibernet launches gaming booster packs
- Over 39 lakh people reap benefits of Asara pension scheme: Panchayat raj minister
- 15 MLA's disqualified in Karnataka, bye-elections on Oct. 21
- Boat tragedy update: three people arrested including boat owner
- TRS announces the candidate for huzurnagar by-polls Congress in dilemma over selection
- KCR & Jagan's next Face to Face meeting is on September 24
- Why Youth Congress protested near FMs house over economic crisis?
- Ola to give health insurance to its Driver partners
- Nationwide strike by Tamilnadu Truckers against MV Act
- Is banning banner culture not an easy task in Tamilnadu?
- PM Modi confident that Howdy Modi will develop new ties between India & US
- P Chidambaram complaints about various ailments, No Chair No Pillow in Tihar Jail
- Transferring Money through IMPS is the Best Platform across Globe
- Nirmala Seetharaman to slash corporate tax rate for Domestic Firms