Kodela Siva Prasada Rao break Reddy’s fort in Narsaraopet by winning the election in 1983 as TDP candidate. He was first Non-Reddy candidate elected from Narsaraopet where Reddy Community was played dominated role. Kodela has loyal to the party since 1983. He holds many portfolios during ntr and CBN era. In 2014, TDP selected him as First Speaker to AP Assembly after the division of the state. TDP has number of seniors in the party like Buchhaiah, KE, Ayyanna, Somireddy, Kala and Gadde none of them faced had dissidence in their segments.
But Kodela is facing dissidence from TDP cadre. In 2019, CBN was finalized Sattenapalli to Kodela last minute after consoling the cadre. Why these situations come to him? Reportedly, Kodela Son and Daughter misused his power and collected the money from businessmen, cable operators and realtors. YSRCP blamed that Kodela family was collected money un-officially with “K-Tax”. YSRCP government usually targeted Kodela because of his encouragement in defections and not disqualifying the YSRCP MLAs. Kodela is in news again for wrong reasons.
He took away all the furniture from hyderabad to his house when AP Assembly shifted to Amaravathi. Everyone should condemn this. Kodela, himself agreed and said that he wrote the letter to take away the Furniture to Assembly Secretary. Kodela reputation falls from peak to nadir with taking the government furniture for personal use. TDP cadre shocked with Kodela family attitude. It seems that CBN didn’t entertain Kodela in any elections.
BJP made scrapping of Article 370 its main talking point in assembly elections in Haryana & Maharashtra Sources from Pune stated that Prime Minister Narendra Modi, who was addressing a rally in poll bound Maharashtra's Pune district on Thursday, made a surprising gesture to his audience while speaking on his government's recent decision to scrap Article 370, which granted special status to Jammu and Kashmir. Meanwhile as the crowd cheered for him, he halted his speech, stepped aside from the dais and bowed before the public twice.
- PMC Bank came under RBI scanner
- Kerala Cops searches Jolly's friend seen in many photos
- Northeast Monsoon intensified in Tamilnadu
- Will AP Secretaries stop Fake News?
- Telangana's new Liquor Policy received 41,000 applications
- Will TRS predicts Huzurnagar Bye Election Result?
- AIADMK announced candidates for Assembly by-polls
- Nirav Modi remanded to Prison until November 11
- Kamala Harris asked Twitter to suspend Trump's account for attacking lawmakers
- Rajnath Singh hit back at Congress against human rights violations
- African Mona Lisa painting fetched pre-auction estimate of £1.1 million
- Investors can find no better place in the world than India: Nirmala Sitharaman
- TN Govt directed all blood banks in Tamilnadu to use Blood Donation feature on Facebook
- Exide industries launches e-vehicle in name of Exide Neo
- Jio alleged Airtel, Vodafone Idea & BSNL fraudulently masquerading against violation of IUC Regulations