Sources from srinagar stated that Jammu and Kashmir administration today said that the situation in the Valley has improved significantly, and certain educational institutions located in areas where restrictions have been eased will be reopened on Wednesday. Director of education (Jammu and Kashmir) Younis Malik said at a joint press meet held with other officials "The situation in Kashmir is getting better with each passing day. As many as 3,037 primary schools and 774 middle schools have been reopened already, and high schools are set to reopen too”.
Furthermore Mr Malik said that efforts were on to improve attendance in educational institutions. He added "There has been a significant improvement in the attendance of teachers too”. Meanwhile Director of Information & Public Relations (Jammu and Kashmir) Syed Sehrish Asgar, however, admitted that the situation was still far from ideal. She said "Nobody is saying that everything is normal. We are just saying that the number of exchanges has increased. The BSNL is carrying out technical work, and they will ensure that lines are opened in a couple of days”.
Moreover srinagar Senior Superintendent of Police Haseeb Mughal denied reports that people were not being allowed easy access to medical institutions due to roadblocks still in place. He also maintained that the region witnessed no major incidents of violence in the recent past, barring a few stone throwing episodes that were quickly quelled.
BJP made scrapping of Article 370 its main talking point in assembly elections in Haryana & Maharashtra Sources from Pune stated that Prime Minister Narendra Modi, who was addressing a rally in poll bound Maharashtra's Pune district on Thursday, made a surprising gesture to his audience while speaking on his government's recent decision to scrap Article 370, which granted special status to Jammu and Kashmir. Meanwhile as the crowd cheered for him, he halted his speech, stepped aside from the dais and bowed before the public twice.
- PMC Bank came under RBI scanner
- Kerala Cops searches Jolly's friend seen in many photos
- Northeast Monsoon intensified in Tamilnadu
- Will AP Secretaries stop Fake News?
- Telangana's new Liquor Policy received 41,000 applications
- Will TRS predicts Huzurnagar Bye Election Result?
- AIADMK announced candidates for Assembly by-polls
- Nirav Modi remanded to Prison until November 11
- Kamala Harris asked Twitter to suspend Trump's account for attacking lawmakers
- Rajnath Singh hit back at Congress against human rights violations
- African Mona Lisa painting fetched pre-auction estimate of £1.1 million
- Investors can find no better place in the world than India: Nirmala Sitharaman
- TN Govt directed all blood banks in Tamilnadu to use Blood Donation feature on Facebook
- Exide industries launches e-vehicle in name of Exide Neo
- Jio alleged Airtel, Vodafone Idea & BSNL fraudulently masquerading against violation of IUC Regulations