Former Chief Secretary of Andhra Pradesh Ajeya Kallam name getting popular in the state after he was retired from the services. Ajeya Kallam starts dig at CBN soon after his retirement and make statements against PPAs and even Capital Amravati. No one knows why Ajeya Kallam went against CBN govt after his retirement. Most of the people even don’t know about his caste when he was in service. It seems that jagan gave preference to Ajeya Kallam before the general elections on various issues.
The retired officer was known to his honesty and discipline and hailed from Guntur district. Ajeya Kallam was appointed as Principal Advisor to Chief Minister YS jagan with 2.5 lakh monthly salary and cabinet rank. It seems that situation has changed and jagan not interested on Ajeya Kallam’s advices. jagan government faced difficulty on PPAs and retendering on Polavaram. Central Government and even High Court also have not willing on Government decisions. YSRCP leader’s statements on Amravati capital create lot of confusion among the people.
Reportedly, jagan felt that this happened because of lack of enough guidance from Ajeya Kallam. YSRCP leaders feel that Ajeya Kallam didn’t convince the court on sufficient reasons for retendering to Polavaram. Ajeya Kallam didn’t explain to the ministers on proposal of Amaravati and why he opposed the proposal now, so that they can get clarity on Amravati. Every minister made one statement and even they don’t know why they opposed Amravati capital. This causes lot of damage among the people in CRDA region. Whatever damage happened to YSRCP it was happened with Botsa and others statements on Amravati. YSRCP find fault on Principal Advisor on all these mistakes.
ED arrested P Chidambaram in INX Media Case New Delhi sources stated that the Enforcement Directorate has arrested former finance minister P Chidambaram in the INX Media case, a day after a Delhi court allowed the agency to take him into custody. Meanwhile ED sleuths reached Tihar Jail on Wednesday to grill the 74-year-old Congress leader who has been in prison since September 5 after the CBI finished questioning him in the case and he was first taken into custody
- SC concludes hearing in Ayodhya land dispute case
- Giving all public sector banks a "lifeline" is today her primary duty: Nirmala Sitharaman
- PM Modi called opposition parties 'shameless' during campaigning for Maharashtra Assembly polls
- Did YSRCP Government failed to prove insider-trading allegations in Amravati?
- US President Donald Trump's daughter Tiffany celebrated her 26th birthday
- How the Babri masjid action committee come into existence
- Recruitment drive for a Territorial Army Battalion in Srinagar received overwhelming response
- SMS gets banned after restoration of mobile service in the valley
- Prince William and Kate rides in a Rickshaw in Pakistan
- Differences between manifestos of BJP and Shiv Sena
- Kapil Sibal said PM Modi should "attend to work" and have less "photo ops"
- Why RBI did not print single Rs.2000 note this financial year?
- Will India adopt 5G by 2025?
- Congress leader make derogatory remark compared roads with Hema Malini cheeks
- Is TN State Govt owned Milk Cooperative Aavin is under scam?