New delhi sources made a statement that former DRDO scientist A Sivathanu Pillai has claimed india will be able to set up a base on the surface of moon in ten years for extraction of the Helium-3. When speaking to the "War and Peace" program on DD News, Pillai said, "In space program, we are one of the four countries that have complete mastery over technology."
Furthermore a statement by War and Peace said Pillai, who had spearheaded the Brahmos Missiles program, said, "india will be able to set up a factory on Moon to process huge reserves of precious raw material and bring the extracted Helium-3 to Earth". Reportedly Helium-3 will be the new energy material for future, and it is a non radioactive material that can produce 100 times more energy than Uranium.
Moreover Pillai said india's base on Moon will also "becomes a hub for future launches" for missions to other planets in the solar system. As per report he said, "Now, there are interests from the US, russia and china to create base on Moon, (so) india will naturally follow".
Make-up artist who modified face of 32 year as an old man arrested New Delhi sources stated that the make-up artist who allegedly modified the appearance of a 32 year old man who impersonated an octogenarian at Delhi airport has been arrested. Meanwhile the make-up artist allegedly modified appearances of as many as 10 people on the direction of agents involved in forging passports and identities of air passengers, police said on Monday.
- Kamal Hassan posted a video opposing Amit Shah's move
- PM Modi addressed the nation during visit to Gujarat on 69th birthday
- Indian rupee fell 28 paise to 71.88 against US Dollar
- Malala Yousafzai urged UN to work towards peace in Kashmir
- Hundreds of Butterflies released by PM Modi on his Birthday
- AP CM Jagan announces Rs.10 Lakh ex-gratia for Andhra Boat tragedy victims
- Why Former TDP Leader Kodela Siva Prasad committed suicide?
- New Doubt: Kodela's Mobile Phone Missing
- On account of Aramco Refinery attack, Petrol & Diesel price may rise to Rs.5-6 per liter
- Kerala Transport Minister pens to Union Minister about increase in fines
- Will there be Lorry strike in Tamilnadu on September 19 due to hefty fines?
- PM Modi sought public to share ideas for September 22 speech at Houston 'Howdy Modi'
- New Version of Narendra Modi App launched ahead of PM Modis Birthday
- How does PM Narendra Modi's Report Card reads on his Birthday?
- Who killed Kodela?