New delhi sources made a statement that former DRDO scientist A Sivathanu Pillai has claimed india will be able to set up a base on the surface of moon in ten years for extraction of the Helium-3. When speaking to the "War and Peace" program on DD News, Pillai said, "In space program, we are one of the four countries that have complete mastery over technology."
Furthermore a statement by War and Peace said Pillai, who had spearheaded the Brahmos Missiles program, said, "india will be able to set up a factory on Moon to process huge reserves of precious raw material and bring the extracted Helium-3 to Earth". Reportedly Helium-3 will be the new energy material for future, and it is a non radioactive material that can produce 100 times more energy than Uranium.
Moreover Pillai said india's base on Moon will also "becomes a hub for future launches" for missions to other planets in the solar system. As per report he said, "Now, there are interests from the US, russia and china to create base on Moon, (so) india will naturally follow".
Countdown Begins to Demolish Chandrababu's House CRDA has issued provisional notices to 24 unauthorized constructions that are located along Krishna River and are violating the norms. Demolition notices were issued to five buildings including the rented residence of Former Chief Minister, Chandrababu Naidu.
- Vizag MLAs gave clear SAND picture to Vijayasai Reddy!
- This Former Hyderabad HC Judge seen harassing his Daughter-in Law
- Girls speak up, bring abusers to book after SHE Team drive
- 659 Crore Savings from Polavaram Reverse Tendering
- Chinmayanand Case came for hearing to Allahabad HC
- Hyderabad Teenage guy drive Zoomcar, killed 2
- KT Rama Rao, Mallu Bhatti Vikramarka in war of words over ITIR
- Telangana HC chief justices initiative to work on holidays: Two benches to hear criminal matters
- Telangana: 1st ever Saturday court to dispose of criminal cases
- Narendra Modi addressed 50,000 Indian-Americans in Houston
- Huzurnagar byelection: High-stakes battle for Congress and TRS
- Sonia Gandhi & Manmohan Singh visited Tihar Jail to see P Chidambaram
- Land acquisition for Salur bypass speeded up
- Big eye-screening drive across the state from Oct 10
- Reverse tendering has exposed TDP govts corruption: Anil Kumar