Accordingly pakistan is planning strategies to launch a terrorist attack on india and pakistan which is very angry with the Indian government’s move to scrap Article 370 has started deploying additional troops near Rajasthan’s border as part of their action plan against india. Meanwhile the Intelligence Bureau (IB) has reported that Jaish-e-Mohammed terrorist chief Masood Azhar has been secretly released from prison two days back.
Furthermore IB has warned Indian forces to stay alert in Punjab, Rajasthan, and Sialkot areas along the Indo-Pak border and IB predicts that Pak is on the verge of retaliation against india. Reportedly IB asks the Military forces to stay alert as pakistan is recruiting army troops and terrorists along the Line of Control (LoC) in its bid to provoke india.
Moreover the IB said that pakistan released Masood Azhar to direct pakistan-inspired terrorists to launch an attack on india. Masood Azhar has been arrested and sent to jail after the United Nations forced pakistan to have him arrested. Perhaps after scraping of Article 370 the situation between both the countries has become worsened and Pakistani President imran khan has openly said that they would support Kashmir and would be ready for war with india if necessary. He also said that they will soon take revenge on india.
Girls won the College Management in dress code issue Reportedly St Francis College for Women at Begumpet has placed a weird dress code rule for its students asking them to wear below knee-length Kurtis last week. Also, no sleeveless was allowed, making any dress that shows skin is banned from premises. This new policy on dress code, all of a sudden, made students feel that it is regressive and backward.
- Make-up artist who modified face of 32 year as an old man arrested
- Kamal Hassan posted a video opposing Amit Shah's move
- PM Modi addressed the nation during visit to Gujarat on 69th birthday
- Indian rupee fell 28 paise to 71.88 against US Dollar
- Malala Yousafzai urged UN to work towards peace in Kashmir
- Hundreds of Butterflies released by PM Modi on his Birthday
- AP CM Jagan announces Rs.10 Lakh ex-gratia for Andhra Boat tragedy victims
- Why Former TDP Leader Kodela Siva Prasad committed suicide?
- New Doubt: Kodela's Mobile Phone Missing
- On account of Aramco Refinery attack, Petrol & Diesel price may rise to Rs.5-6 per liter
- Kerala Transport Minister pens to Union Minister about increase in fines
- Will there be Lorry strike in Tamilnadu on September 19 due to hefty fines?
- PM Modi sought public to share ideas for September 22 speech at Houston 'Howdy Modi'
- New Version of Narendra Modi App launched ahead of PM Modis Birthday
- How does PM Narendra Modi's Report Card reads on his Birthday?