According to sources Telugu Desam Party (TDP) chief Chandrababu Naidu, son Nara lokesh and several party leaders have been placed under house arrest on Wednesday to prevent them from participating in the 'Chalo Atmakur' rally, to protest against jagan Mohan Reddy's government. Meanwhile along with Naidu and Nara lokesh, lokesh, ex-minister Devineni Uma, Vijayawada MP Kesineni nani and Bhuma Akhila priya were also taken into preventive custody. Accordingly several top leaders have been placed under house arrest, several of them being detained last night in Guntur.
Reports stated that Naidu and lokesh have been put under house arrest in their residence at Undavalli, in the capital region of Amaravati. Furthermore as a counter protest, the YSRCP also announced a rally on the same day, at the same place, citing political violence by TDP against YSRCP sympathizers, during their term.
Moreover calling the TDP’s claims ‘false propaganda’, YSRCP leaders are claiming to unearth ‘terror tales’ from the TDP’s term through victims of TDP’s political violence. Perhaps Director General of Police Gautam Sawang had on Tuesday said there was no permission for meetings, processions, rallies or protests in Palnadu region as Section 144 of Criminal Procedure Code (CrPC) and Section 30 of Police Act were in force.
Owner of Capsized Boat in Godavari is a Janasena Leader The Boat Accident in Godavari River earlier this week is a major tragedy in the new government. So far, the Government has managed to recover 34 dead bodies and the bodies of 17 others are yet to be recovered. The Boat Royal Vasishta is owned by a person called Kodigudla Venkata Ramana.
- Sister State Partnership agreement signed between Telangana & New Jersey
- Heads of Public Sector Banks to meet Finance Minister today
- 4 New Judges appointed for Supreme Court
- A decomposed body of an unidentified person found in Nagarjuna's Farm House
- Pakistan disallows to use its airspace for PM Modi
- Delhi Court put up Unnao rape case for further hearing on September 24
- Kodela Siva Prasad's last rites held without state honors
- AP boat tragedy death toll rises to 34
- Kaleshwaram added another feather to cap
- How emotional Balayya has bond with Kodela?
- Mumbai along with south peninsula will receive heavy rains for next three days: IMD
- E-cigarettes banned by government stops production completely: Nirmala Sitaraman
- Global Village Tech Park in Bengaluru sold for Rs.2700 Crore by Coffee Day
- Petrol prices increased in Major cities after attack on Saudi refinery
- MK Stalin consoled Subhasri"s parents