Srisailam Reservoir maximum capacity is 885 ft. Reservoir can fill with krishna water on July, August and September months every year. Irrigation officials can release the water to Nagarjunasagar by lifting the gates after the reservoir touches to 883 ft. and release some water through Pothireddypadu to Rayalaseema districts. This is what officials follow in every rainy season. Two days back, water flow over the dam and reservoir full with 885 ft.
People near Srisailam said that it is the first time they saw that water flow over the dam and it causes fear among the villages in downstream. Whose mistake is this? Why Irrigation and Dam officials not monitor till the reservoir reached to full capacity (885 ft)? Do they monitor CM Dashboard regularly? Reservoirs in rayalaseema are in empty. We can use Srisailam water effectively by filling them. But AP Government has not released.
It seems that once again YSRCP government failed in doing water management. Last month, Government stored the water in krishna Barrage and released the water all of the sudden to create the opinion that Amaravati capital is not in right area to build. This affect floods in krishna Delta area and crops and houses were inundate with water. Is it intentional or ignorance? AP government missed the chance of using the flood water from River Krishna.
Hindu Dental College student found dead in hostel in Pakistan Karachi sources stated that a media report said on Tuesday Pakistani Hindu dental college student was found dead in her hostel room in Pakistan's Sindh province with a rope tied to her neck. Reportedly Namrita Chandni, a final year student of Bibi Asifa Dental College in Larkana district, was found lying on a cot by her friends on Monday with a rope tied to her neck and her room locked from inside.
- Collector ordered for heavy penalties for throwing garbage on road
- Police Intercepts Kodela's Last Call, More Doubts
- Jagan Government's Appointments in TTD Board Creates Uproar
- Kodela's Son, Shivaram to be Interrogated
- How Brain eating Amoeba entered 10 year Girl while swimming in Texas River?
- Chennai Man died after electric pole fell on him while feeding street dogs
- No Truth in 19 Cases on Kodela
- Chennai to receive rainfall for next 48 hours
- Heavy rains lashed Andhra Pradesh's Rayalaseema region disrupted normal life
- ISRO tweeted a thank for all the support it received from Vikram Lander
- Astra an indigenous Visual Range Missile successfully test-fired by IAF
- Onion prices goes up in Delhi
- Mamata Banerjee scheduled to meet PM Modi in Delhi today
- Son and Daughter have decided to fight with YSRCP!
- Believe it or not Rs 6 lakh electricity bill for metal roof shed in Telangana