September 17th is always historical day for Telangana state for getting liberation from Nizam Presidency. kcr demand Congress and TDP Government to do Liberation day as official before the division of the state. He forgets to do after becoming the First Chief Minister of Telangana. But this September 17th would become nightmare to kcr. Obviously! He is looking for attracting minorities and step away from his earlier demand on September 17th.
BJP is targeting kcr by exposing for not doing September 17th as official day in Telangana. Knowing the relationship with MIM, BJP demands to do September 17th as official in Telangana. BJP President amit shah will come to hyderabad on September 17th just to hit TRS politically. Reportedly, 8 leaders from TRS might join in BJP in presence of amit shah. If this really happens it would become rude political shock to kcr. BJP is following the same path what kcr did in last 5 years in Telangana.
Former Home Minister – Nayani Narasimha Reddy
Former Minister – Jupalli krishna Rao
Station Ghanpur MLA – T. Rajaiah
Malkajgiri MLA – Hanumanth Rao
Bodhan MLA – Mohammad Shakeel
Adilabad MLA – Jogu Ramanna
Nizamabad Rural MLA – Baajireddy Goverdhan
Janagoan MLA – Mutthireddy Yadagiri Reddy
The above MLAs might join in BJP. It moved strategically in the state. Appointment of new Governor and amit shah visiting Telangana State on September 17th might change the political equations in the state.
Telangana's new Liquor Policy received 41,000 applications Hyderabad sources stated that Telangana Government’s Excise department which opened doors for huge income with its new liquor policy had received nearly 41,000 applications till Wednesday, October 17 which was the last date for applications given by the Telangana government. Telangana's New liquor policy will be effective from November 1, 2019, to November 1, 2021. Presently the Telangana Government is focused to increase alcohol sales to gain huge profits and to drastically increase the revenue
- Will TRS predicts Huzurnagar Bye Election Result?
- AIADMK announced candidates for Assembly by-polls
- Nirav Modi remanded to Prison until November 11
- Kamala Harris asked Twitter to suspend Trump's account for attacking lawmakers
- Rajnath Singh hit back at Congress against human rights violations
- African Mona Lisa painting fetched pre-auction estimate of £1.1 million
- Investors can find no better place in the world than India: Nirmala Sitharaman
- TN Govt directed all blood banks in Tamilnadu to use Blood Donation feature on Facebook
- Exide industries launches e-vehicle in name of Exide Neo
- Jio alleged Airtel, Vodafone Idea & BSNL fraudulently masquerading against violation of IUC Regulations
- NorthEast Monsoon finally arrived South India
- Why Sourav Ganguly met Amit Shah a day before emerging as BCCI president?
- Will BJPs Abhe Singh Yadav retain constituency in Haryana Assembly Elections?
- CM KCR been cornered to the core in RTC strike issue
- Karti Chidambaram maintained he will appeal in right manner after whatever court says