True to the promise of Andhra Pradesh Chief Minister YS jagan Mohan Reddy, the state government has issued to a G.O. for the withdrawal of prosecutions pertain to all the cases registered in connections with the agitations demanding the Special Category Status to Andhra Pradesh. The Principal Secretary to the Government KRM kishore KUMAR' target='_blank' title='click here to read more about kishore KUMAR'>kishore kumar issued the G.O.
The DGP is requested to direct all the Public Prosecutors and Assistant Public Prosecutors to file a petition for withdrawal of the prosecution against all the accused involved in the cases in connection with demanding the Special Category Status to Andhra Pradesh expeditiously.
These were the cases filed by the then TDP government when it is in the NDA to please the BJP high command. Even after withdrawing from the NDA, Chandrababu Naidu did not have the heart to withdraw the cases in which several youths got entangled. jagan promised the withdrawal of the cases in the Opposition and now, took a positive step in that direction. Now, the Chief Minister will have to convince the Central Government to grant Special Status to the State as promised in the AP Reorganization Act.
SC reserved judgment on bail plea of P Chidambaram New Delhi sources stated that the Supreme Court on Friday reserved judgment on a plea of former Union Minister and Congress leader P Chidambaram against the order of Delhi High Court that dismissed his bail petition in the INX media case. Meanwhile a bench headed by Justice R Banumathi reserved the judgment on the bail hearing plea after hearing arguments from the counsels of Chidambaram and CBI.
- Madras HC reserves order in the release of Bigil
- Some iconic faces who will be contesting Maharashtra Assembly election 2019
- Botsa Satyanarayan feels APs new Capital to be built based on public opinion
- Karnataka ranked as Most Innovative state in India
- Why Sonia Gandhi cancelled Haryana rally?
- Internet crazy over Viral letter exchanged between US & Turkey
- Why didn't RTC Management or Telangana Govt call RTC Employees for talks?
- Muslim parties accused SC appointed mediation panel of leaking proceedings in Ayodhya Case
- BJP confident in winning Maharashtra Assembly Elections with full majority
- BJP made scrapping of Article 370 its main talking point in assembly elections in Haryana & Maharashtra
- PMC Bank came under RBI scanner
- Kerala Cops searches Jolly's friend seen in many photos
- Northeast Monsoon intensified in Tamilnadu
- Will AP Secretaries stop Fake News?
- Telangana's new Liquor Policy received 41,000 applications