New delhi sources stated that the delhi and District cricket Association (DDCA) on Thursday renamed the Feroz Shah Kotla as arun jaitley stadium in memory of the late politician-cum-sports-administrator. Meanwhile in a glittering function, Home Minister amit shah digitally inaugurated the renamed arun jaitley cricket Stadium in presence of late finance minister's family.
Furthermore DDCA also unveiled a new pavilion stand at the Feroz Shah Kotla after skipper virat kohli, who recently became the most successful india captain in Test cricket, surpassing ms dhoni. Accordingly a short video and an animation film on Kohli's journey from being an U-19 player to india captain was also shown.
DDCA President Rajat Sharma said "When I decided to name a stand in honour of virat kohli, I told this first to Arun Jaitleyji. He told me this is a good decision because there is no better player than Virat in world cricket". Apparently the unveiling ceremony was held at the Weightlifting Hall of the jawaharlal nehru Stadium and besides the family members of Jaitley, the gala evening was also attended by Sport Minister Kiren Rijiju, former sports minister Rajyavardhan Singh Rathore, delhi BJP chief Manoj Tiwari, ex-skipper kapil dev and former india opener Chetan Chauhan, among others.
First of the ten metro trains proposed for Chennai phase I extension reached Reportedly this train will now be sent to the Chennai Metro Rail Limited’s depot in Koyambedu, where it is put through various tests in slow and high speed before it is used. These tests may take two weeks to a month. As per report the rest of the nine trains are expected to arrive by the end of February 2020.
- FM prepares blueprint to woo Chinese firms to invest in India
- Why South Indian Film industry neglected by PM Modi? Upasana Kamineni
- Tirumala Thirupathi not satisfied with Cashews sent from Kerala for making Laddoos
- UP Congress Chief lauded Priyanka Gandhi as Second Indira Gandhi
- PM Modi asked Bollywood Celebrity to take Movies based on Gandhism
- Jagan's Reverse Tendering Savings Already 1000 Crore
- Telangana outsmarts Andhra Pradesh in innovation
- Pawan Kalyan Chalo Vizag on November 3rd
- Public sector banks planned for a strike on October 22
- Janasena MLA seeking to jump ship to YSRCP ?
- Normal life hit in Hyderabad due to RTC shutdown
- Stamp on HDFC Bank passbook caused panic among many customers
- IT leaves the DOTs without connect in statement!
- Chennai Metro hiked tanker price
- 60 Lakhs For Every Jagan's Hyderabad Visit for Cases?