As we all know that spineless Telugu Media always bend towards any ruling party in Telugu States. Being an opposition party, TDP should fight with YSRCP in AP and blamed on 100 Days of jagan ruling in its own style. AP Ministers claim that CBN has no word after watching jagan’s ruling. But National Media has lashed out jagan’s governance without any second thought. Five Major English dailies have criticized jagan on ignoring the development of AP Capital Amaravati.
Andhra Clampdown ill-advised - The Asian Age
Andhra Specters - Indian Express
Opposition Targeted in AP - The Tribune
Andhra CM, Don't Kill Off Amaravati - The Economic Times
Playing Politics over, Amravati isn't a capital idea - business Line
business Line feel shifting of AP Capital will affect to next generations in the state. singapore has withdrawn voluntarily from the project once after knowing jagan’s intention on Amravati. ET request jagan to give-up political rivalries and asked to continue the development of Amravati. Asian Age asked jagan how to run the government from his father. The Tribune feels that jagan government suppress the opposition voice. It blamed the house arrest of CBN. Indian Express feels that jagan is fear of CBN even after winning landslide victory in general elections. Review decision on PPAs, Reverse Tendering on Polavaram and shifting of AP Capital are the reasons for National Media to pay their attention on AP developments.
Botsa is known for confusion! Knowingly or Unknowingly, YS Jagan is using Senior Minister Botsa Satyanarayana to confuse more on sensitive issues. YS Jagan has continued his silence on AP Capital Amravati and put forward Minister for Municipal Administration Botsa Satyanarayana before the media on AP Capital.
- Tollywood Producer Bandla Ganesh Arrested
- Chandrababu Desperately Wooing BJP High Command?
- Nayanthara is Brand Ambassador for Katrina Kaif Beauty Line for South
- Sand Shortage Continues To Haunt Jagan Government
- Bombay HC cancels government order on phone tapping
- TN Govt announces new announcement for 10,11 & 12 Board Exams
- This Man displayed 'AP CM Jagan', as permanent iron plates in his car number plates
- Canadian prime ministry was saved by Indo-Canadian Sikh man
- Cash, drugs & freebies in Assembly polls in Maharashtra and Haryana in huge jump
- Devendra Fadnavis seeking a second term as CM of Maharashtra
- Hafiz Saeed settles dispute sitting inside the jail
- PM Modi meets Nobel Laureate at his residence
- Dharmadi Satyam team retrieved Royal Vasishta tourist boat, which sank in Godavari River
- BJP and Shiv Sena are set to retain power in Maharashtra
- Hyderabad Metro Rail overloaded due to TSRTC strike