In an unfortunate event, the Students faced the burnt of incharge registrar's irrational behavior. sri Venkateshwara University is one of the oldest educational institutions in Andhra Pradesh, that is considered as one of the cultural heritage that Telugu people can be proud of.
This university has produced many state and national level leaders and celebrities of various industries. Even the ex chief minister Chandeababu Naidu has had his post graduation in economics from here. But the latest brutality on diffretly-abled person might be blotch to the name for a very long time from now.
The registrar in charge has done something unthinkable to mention. A differently-able person use to give his services under corporate social responsibility, the differently-abled person use to lend his technological services.
This person by the registrar in charge, according to sources was verbally abused by the staff of the university. When the differently-abled representative of the CSR company to let go, the staff member supposedly have forcefully made him stay for about 30 minutes.
Though, the representative was clarifying again and again that he does not have his signatory authority of this company, still the faculty have forced him to sign few documents. The very staff of the university have started to have divided opinions o the credibility of the organization they work for.
An education institution, which is suppose to have empathy of all, was not expected to behave so inhuman, and that too with a differently-abled representative of another company. They seem to have forgotten even the basic humanity to respect and reciprocate. The good will of the university started to a deep nose dive, when parent started questions themselves of what kind of value their children will be getting out o this university?
Tollywood Producer Bandla Ganesh Arrested It is known to our readers that a few days ago, Producer Prasad V Potluri filed a case against Tollywood actor turned producer Bandla Ganesh. As per the complaint, Bandla Ganesh took a loan of 34 Crore during the making of Jr NTR's Temper and defaulted on an amount of 7 Crore. Bandla has been avoiding PVP since the movie release five years ago.
- Chandrababu Desperately Wooing BJP High Command?
- Nayanthara is Brand Ambassador for Katrina Kaif Beauty Line for South
- Sand Shortage Continues To Haunt Jagan Government
- Bombay HC cancels government order on phone tapping
- TN Govt announces new announcement for 10,11 & 12 Board Exams
- This Man displayed 'AP CM Jagan', as permanent iron plates in his car number plates
- Canadian prime ministry was saved by Indo-Canadian Sikh man
- Cash, drugs & freebies in Assembly polls in Maharashtra and Haryana in huge jump
- Devendra Fadnavis seeking a second term as CM of Maharashtra
- Hafiz Saeed settles dispute sitting inside the jail
- PM Modi meets Nobel Laureate at his residence
- Dharmadi Satyam team retrieved Royal Vasishta tourist boat, which sank in Godavari River
- BJP and Shiv Sena are set to retain power in Maharashtra
- Hyderabad Metro Rail overloaded due to TSRTC strike
- Karnataka received excessive rainfall this year