Reportedly Air india’s Alliance Air will operate the services from October 1 to 26. According to report SpiceJet will also operate two daily flights between Vijayawada and hyderabad, starting from September 25. Meanwhile the state government is said to have requested the civil aviation ministry to revise flights from various airports across the state. Reportedly Vijayawada-Vizag flights have been agreed upon, with more meetings to follow from September 17 to 20, where the winter schedule will be discussed.
Furthermore the SpiceJet flights will be available in the morning and evening, for which bookings have already been opened, and SpiceJet is also set to bring back its Kochi-Tirupati-Vijayawada flight in October.
Accordingly all four flights by Alliance Air will also operate daily and the hyderabad-Vijayawada flight will take off at 6.25 pm and land at 7.30 pm, while the Vijayawada-hyderabad flight will take off at 10.45 pm and land at 11.45 pm. The Vijayawada-Vizag flight will take off at 7.55 pm and land at 8.55 pm, and the Vizag-Vijayawada flight will take off at 9.20 pm and land at 10.20 pm.
Nayanthara is Brand Ambassador for Katrina Kaif Beauty Line for South As per report after launching her own beauty line, Katrina Kaif is getting pretty busy with her brand Kay Beauty. Meanwhile the 'lady superstar' of South, Nayanthara has now collaborated with Katrina and she is seen taking part in a photo shoot and a commercial video of Kay Beauty brand as well.
- Sand Shortage Continues To Haunt Jagan Government
- Bombay HC cancels government order on phone tapping
- TN Govt announces new announcement for 10,11 & 12 Board Exams
- This Man displayed 'AP CM Jagan', as permanent iron plates in his car number plates
- Canadian prime ministry was saved by Indo-Canadian Sikh man
- Cash, drugs & freebies in Assembly polls in Maharashtra and Haryana in huge jump
- Devendra Fadnavis seeking a second term as CM of Maharashtra
- Hafiz Saeed settles dispute sitting inside the jail
- PM Modi meets Nobel Laureate at his residence
- Dharmadi Satyam team retrieved Royal Vasishta tourist boat, which sank in Godavari River
- BJP and Shiv Sena are set to retain power in Maharashtra
- Hyderabad Metro Rail overloaded due to TSRTC strike
- Karnataka received excessive rainfall this year
- Did Godman Kalki fled the country, IT raids Rs.500 Crores undisclosed wealth
- Did Pakistan stop Postal Mail service between India & Pakistan?