Reportedly in order to check malpractices in GST, the GST Network on Saturday decided to make Aadhaar authentication or physical verification mandatory for new dealers from January 2020. Bihar deputy chief minister Sushil Kumar modi, who heads the group of ministers of GST Network told reporters "Aadhaar authentication of new dealers will be mandatory. Earlier it was optional. But we have noticed in two years that there's good number of fly by night operators. They make fake invoices".
Meanwhile he added those who don't want Aadhaar authentication, physical verification will be carried out, which will be completed in three days. Furthermore modi said as refunding is a big issue, the GSTN decided on complete online refunding from September 24 this year from a single source, either by the Central GST or State GST.
Moreover the Bihar Deputy chief minister said GSTN also decided the much simplified new return system may be launched on January 1, 2020 and the GST Council meeting is scheduled in goa on September 20.
Jagan Insulted by the Central Government? YSR Congress party president and Andhra Pradesh chief minister Y S Jagan Mohan Reddy had been to New Delhi on Monday on a two-day tour has recovered a cold response from the Central Government. Jagan had to wait for one full day to get the appointment of Union home minister and BJP national president Amit Shah.
- Telangana police seizes AP CM Jagan Car
- First bitter experience for Jagan as Chief Minister at Delhi!
- Reliable Survey Agency about Huzurnagar Result
- AP Farmers exchanges Vegetables for plastic bags
- AIMPLB moves to court seeking no jail term for triple Talaq
- 52 Kgs of Plastic removed from Cow's stomach in TN
- PMC bank scam claims another life in Maharashtra
- Donald Trump humiliated NASA astronauts at ISS for being "first ever female spacewalkers"
- Did Kiran Bedi attempt to give away part of Puducherry to AP?
- IRCTC pays compensation for late running of Tejas Express
- Exit polls predicted comfortable win for BJP in Maharashtra & Haryana
- After unprovoked firing, Indian army kills many terrorists in PoK
- Temporary Crèches set up in Maharashtra booths to help women voters
- Will Siddaramaiah vacate Cauvery Bungalow for Yeddyurappa to reside?
- Red Alert warning given in Kerala, Schools, Colleges remain shut on Tuesday