Reportedly days after a 23 year old Chennai techie lost her life due to an illegal hoarding and Kollywood actors have come out and spoken against the cut-out culture rampant in the state. Perhaps on Saturday, actors vijay and Suriya held press meets appealing to their fans to not erect giant cut-outs of them ahead of big releases.
Meanwhile actor Vijay, whose fans have been responsible for some of the biggest cutouts of the star in the past, requested that banners, cut-outs of hoardings are not placed ahead of his next big release ‘Bigil’. When speaking at the audio launch of Bigil, vijay specifically asked the district association heads to ensure that no cut-outs are erected.
Furthermore actor Suriya asked that the cut-out culture in Tamilnadu see an end, especially after the tragic accident which has left the whole state saddened. Also actor turned politician kamal hassan too addressed the issue, on the reality show Bigg Boss which he hosts. Hence at the beginning of the show, Kamal spoke about Subhashree and her family, stating that everyone had to become pro-active to ensure that such an incident does not repeat.
If BJP wants to reinvigorate economy, abolish Personal Income Tax According to sources governments in deep financial trouble turning to businesses for advice on reinvigorating the economy and kick-starting a cycle of growth and prosperity is not new. Meanwhile centuries ago, when an entire line of French emperors fought ruinous wars and bankrupted the economy, they paused to conduct an event not too different from our modern day investor summit,
- 2 Indian Iconic Cricketers makes their Kollywood debut
- NASA manages to locate Chandrayaan 2's Vikram Lander for the Second time
- Penalty imposed on SB & LVB for non-compliance with RBIs directions on Frauds classification
- Will justice be delivered to RTC Employees & People of Telangana?
- Chiranjeevi To Bridge The Gap Between Tollywood and Jagan
- Is it Self Dismiss? Or Self-Goal?
- PM Modi addressed rally at Kurukshetra in support of BJP candidate for Haryana assembly election
- HAL Employees to continue indefinite strike, talks failed
- Chennai will finally get a mayor after a gap of Eight years
- Reliance Jio unveiled an AI based Video Call Assistant (Bot) at India Mobile Congress (IMC) 2019
- Jagan Becoming Headache To KCR
- Heavy rain likely to lash Coastal AP: IMD
- Delhi Pollution Control Committee started night patrolling to prevent dust emission
- Why Pakistan is isolated by all countries in FATF?
- Jagan Proves To Be Rightful Than Chandrababu