Reportedly days after a 23 year old Chennai techie lost her life due to an illegal hoarding and Kollywood actors have come out and spoken against the cut-out culture rampant in the state. Perhaps on Saturday, actors vijay and Suriya held press meets appealing to their fans to not erect giant cut-outs of them ahead of big releases.
Meanwhile actor Vijay, whose fans have been responsible for some of the biggest cutouts of the star in the past, requested that banners, cut-outs of hoardings are not placed ahead of his next big release ‘Bigil’. When speaking at the audio launch of Bigil, vijay specifically asked the district association heads to ensure that no cut-outs are erected.
Furthermore actor Suriya asked that the cut-out culture in Tamilnadu see an end, especially after the tragic accident which has left the whole state saddened. Also actor turned politician kamal hassan too addressed the issue, on the reality show Bigg Boss which he hosts. Hence at the beginning of the show, Kamal spoke about Subhashree and her family, stating that everyone had to become pro-active to ensure that such an incident does not repeat.
BJP made scrapping of Article 370 its main talking point in assembly elections in Haryana & Maharashtra Sources from Pune stated that Prime Minister Narendra Modi, who was addressing a rally in poll bound Maharashtra's Pune district on Thursday, made a surprising gesture to his audience while speaking on his government's recent decision to scrap Article 370, which granted special status to Jammu and Kashmir. Meanwhile as the crowd cheered for him, he halted his speech, stepped aside from the dais and bowed before the public twice.
- PMC Bank came under RBI scanner
- Kerala Cops searches Jolly's friend seen in many photos
- Northeast Monsoon intensified in Tamilnadu
- Will AP Secretaries stop Fake News?
- Telangana's new Liquor Policy received 41,000 applications
- Will TRS predicts Huzurnagar Bye Election Result?
- AIADMK announced candidates for Assembly by-polls
- Nirav Modi remanded to Prison until November 11
- Kamala Harris asked Twitter to suspend Trump's account for attacking lawmakers
- Rajnath Singh hit back at Congress against human rights violations
- African Mona Lisa painting fetched pre-auction estimate of £1.1 million
- Investors can find no better place in the world than India: Nirmala Sitharaman
- TN Govt directed all blood banks in Tamilnadu to use Blood Donation feature on Facebook
- Exide industries launches e-vehicle in name of Exide Neo
- Jio alleged Airtel, Vodafone Idea & BSNL fraudulently masquerading against violation of IUC Regulations