Reportedly US President Donald Trump will be joining PM Narendra modi at a mega event in Houston named "Howdy, modi!". Meanwhile the September 22 event will be the first time a US president and Indian Prime Minister will be addressing a joint rally.
Furthermore amid speculation if Trump would join PM modi at the Houston event, White House issued a statement to confirm that he would attend the rally. Further this is the third successive meeting between Trump and PM modi within the span of a few weeks after the G20 and G7 summits, where more than 50,000 Indian-Americans from across the US have registered for the September 22 mega "Howdy, modi! Shared Dreams, Bright Futures" event to be held at the sprawling NRG Stadium in Houston.
Moreover in a statement, White House Press Secretary Stephanie Grisham said, "It (modi-Trump joint rally) will be a great opportunity to emphasize the strong ties between the people of the United States and india, to reaffirm the strategic partnership between the world's oldest and largest democracies, and to discuss ways to deepen their energy and trade relationship." Perhaps this would also be the first time that an American president would be addressing thousands of Indian-Americans at one place in the US.
Arvind Kejriwal can revive only if he secures around 60 seats, in upcoming Delhi election Reportedly Arvind Kejriwal, after his resounding victory in 2015, devoted too much time and precious capital on fruitless political pursuits which emanated from a complex menagerie of improper planning; lack of far-sightedness; pretentious advisers; and ersatz self-indulgence. Meanwhile the upshot was that the defense of his ‘Delhi’ fortress was left unguarded and riven with opportunists within and opponents without.
- Rojo the first to complaint against Jolly in Koodathayi murders
- Telangana Governor met PM Modi to discuss RTC Strike issue
- ED arrested P Chidambaram in INX Media Case
- SC concludes hearing in Ayodhya land dispute case
- Giving all public sector banks a "lifeline" is today her primary duty: Nirmala Sitharaman
- PM Modi called opposition parties 'shameless' during campaigning for Maharashtra Assembly polls
- Did YSRCP Government failed to prove insider-trading allegations in Amravati?
- US President Donald Trump's daughter Tiffany celebrated her 26th birthday
- How the Babri masjid action committee come into existence
- Recruitment drive for a Territorial Army Battalion in Srinagar received overwhelming response
- SMS gets banned after restoration of mobile service in the valley
- Prince William and Kate rides in a Rickshaw in Pakistan
- Differences between manifestos of BJP and Shiv Sena
- Kapil Sibal said PM Modi should "attend to work" and have less "photo ops"
- Why RBI did not print single Rs.2000 note this financial year?