According to sources it was stated that two helicopters and eight boats were pressed into rescue and search operation early morning on Monday in the incident in which a tourist boat ferrying 61 passengers capsized in godavari river near Devipatnam on Sunday afternoon. Meanwhile it was reported that as many as 11 people have reportedly lost their lives in the accident.
Furthermore as per report according to the update provided by the Chief Minister's Office (CMO), aforesaid rescue operation started at 5.45 hours on Monday morning. Further, gates of dowleswaram barrage have been closed as the search operation is going there.
Reportedly Chief Minister jagan Mohan Reddy on Yesterday announced Rs 10 lakh as ex-gratia for bereaved families and asked for a complete report on the incident, where all the boating services in the region have been suspended. Further, gates of dowleswaram barrage have been closed as the search operation is going there.
Did YSRCP Government failed to prove insider-trading allegations in Amravati? One of the major allegations made by YSRCP before 2019 election on TDP is Insider Trading in Amravati Capital Region. YSRCP leaders have committed on same even after they came into power in 2019 elections.
- US President Donald Trump's daughter Tiffany celebrated her 26th birthday
- How the Babri masjid action committee come into existence
- Recruitment drive for a Territorial Army Battalion in Srinagar received overwhelming response
- SMS gets banned after restoration of mobile service in the valley
- Prince William and Kate rides in a Rickshaw in Pakistan
- Differences between manifestos of BJP and Shiv Sena
- Kapil Sibal said PM Modi should "attend to work" and have less "photo ops"
- Why RBI did not print single Rs.2000 note this financial year?
- Will India adopt 5G by 2025?
- Congress leader make derogatory remark compared roads with Hema Malini cheeks
- Is TN State Govt owned Milk Cooperative Aavin is under scam?
- P Chidambaram is under interrogation in Tihar Jail today
- BSNL Chairman assures Salary before Diwali
- BJP released its manifesto for upcoming Maharashtra polls
- PM Modi accused opposition parties of politicizing the issue of Article 370