Reportedly Kamal said “Do not make an inclusive india, an exclusive one,” and the Chief of Makkal Needhi Maiam Kamal Haasan as a sharp retort to Union Home Minister amit shah’s proposal of ‘one nation, one language’ policy. He said “No Shah, Sultan or Samrat should renege on the promise of unity in diversity of india”.
When breaking his silence on the controversy, kamal hassan, in a 1.33-minute long video said that Indians were promised unity in diversity when the country became a republic. Furthermore after indicating that the promise is being taken back by the present union government, kamal hassan warned that the battle for language will be many times bigger than the Jallikattu protest of 2017.
Moreover kamal hassan pointed to india’s national anthem and said, “Most of the nation happily sings its national anthem in Bengali, with pride, and will continue to do so. The reason is that the poet who wrote the national anthem gave due respect to all languages and cultures within the anthem”. Previously amit shah stated that only Hindi can unite the country. He also urged the people of india to use their mother tongues but also Hindi more often, thus contributing to fulfilling the dream of Mahatma Gandhi and Sardar Vallabhai Patel of ‘one nation, one language’.
Did YSRCP Government failed to prove insider-trading allegations in Amravati? One of the major allegations made by YSRCP before 2019 election on TDP is Insider Trading in Amravati Capital Region. YSRCP leaders have committed on same even after they came into power in 2019 elections.
- US President Donald Trump's daughter Tiffany celebrated her 26th birthday
- How the Babri masjid action committee come into existence
- Recruitment drive for a Territorial Army Battalion in Srinagar received overwhelming response
- SMS gets banned after restoration of mobile service in the valley
- Prince William and Kate rides in a Rickshaw in Pakistan
- Differences between manifestos of BJP and Shiv Sena
- Kapil Sibal said PM Modi should "attend to work" and have less "photo ops"
- Why RBI did not print single Rs.2000 note this financial year?
- Will India adopt 5G by 2025?
- Congress leader make derogatory remark compared roads with Hema Malini cheeks
- Is TN State Govt owned Milk Cooperative Aavin is under scam?
- P Chidambaram is under interrogation in Tihar Jail today
- BSNL Chairman assures Salary before Diwali
- BJP released its manifesto for upcoming Maharashtra polls
- PM Modi accused opposition parties of politicizing the issue of Article 370