Kodela Sivaprasada Rao was 72 and is survived by wife, two sons, and a daughter. The new government that has come to power took Kodela to the task. It was alleged that he had diverted assembly furniture, air-conditioners and computers to his residence and to his son’s car showroom in Guntur. Cases were booked against him and family members for taking haftas and he came under severe attack over social media. TDP also disowned him by remaining silent on the cases and never tried to come to Kodela's rescue.
Satya Pal Malik, likely to be appointed as the Lieutenant-General of the Union Territory of J&K Satya Pal Malik, the incumbent governor of the state of Jammu and Kashmir, is likely to be appointed as the Lieutenant-Governor of the Union Territory of Jammu and Kashmir on 31 October. Meanwhile Malik, who has been associated with political parties of all hues, was the first career politician to be appointed to the gubernatorial position of the politically sensitive state in 51 years after Karan Singh whose term had ended in 1967.
- Pakistani pop singer Rabi Pirzada now threatened Narendra Modi with a suicide attack
- 3,00,000 Public Sector Bank Employees strike against Govt plans was fruitful?
- DK Shivakumar granted bail in Money laundering case
- Hyderabadis to celebrate Eco Friendly Diwali this year
- Botsa is known for confusion!
- Tollywood Producer Bandla Ganesh Arrested
- Chandrababu Desperately Wooing BJP High Command?
- Nayanthara is Brand Ambassador for Katrina Kaif Beauty Line for South
- Sand Shortage Continues To Haunt Jagan Government
- Bombay HC cancels government order on phone tapping
- TN Govt announces new announcement for 10,11 & 12 Board Exams
- This Man displayed 'AP CM Jagan', as permanent iron plates in his car number plates
- Canadian prime ministry was saved by Indo-Canadian Sikh man
- Cash, drugs & freebies in Assembly polls in Maharashtra and Haryana in huge jump
- Devendra Fadnavis seeking a second term as CM of Maharashtra