Survivors of tragic Godavari boat incident has revealed that, most of the passengers declined to wear life Jackets in spite of repeated instructions from boat crew. Reason for refusing to wear life jackets was to enjoy the cultural show organized on board.
Lucky survivors of Godavari boat tragedy has said that, majority of passengers on boat were reluctant to wear life jackets issued by boat crew, they refused to do so, because they wanted to enjoy the cultural show organized on boat, later in middle of journey, the boat turned turtle killing as many as 13 passengers. Despite repeated warning and instruction from boat crew, many of them turned it to deaf ear, capacity of boat was 120, but they were only 60, boat crew provided every passenger a life jacket, but many of them threw it away to have perfect selfies, life jacket was hindering their photos.
The incident took place in afternoon, when the cultural activity was going on, due to humid weather, everyone was sweating excessively, that also made them to remove jackets. Many survivors from city has revealed about the incident as extremely horrible and dangerous.
Appreciation certificate for first voter by EC in Madhya Pradesh In an innovative move by EC today issued a certificate of appreciation to first voter of the day in Chitrakoot district of Madhya Pradesh. Bypolls for assembly elections are undergoing in the state. Election commission of India initiated a novel way to encourage the voters to exercise their franchise enthusiastically, they issued a certificate of appreciation to first voter in Manikpur polling booth in Chitrakoot district of Madhya Pradesh. Uma Shankar was the first voter in the morn
- Polling disrupted in Maharashtra due to faulty EVMs, Polling resumed
- Litmus test for BJP in Huzurnagar Bypolls
- Voting Halfway Down, More celebrities get their fingers inked
- Voting percentage below 20 in Maharashtra and Haryana elections till noon
- NASA makes record with 2 Women astronaut spacewalk for first time
- Opposition leaders step out to vote
- 5.79% Voter Turnout Till 10am in Maharashtra
- Haryana CM came to Polling Booth by BICYCLE
- Voting in Maharashtra & Other States in full swing
- Leading Personalities franchising their Votes
- By-Polls Polling begins in Maharashtra & Haryana
- TSRTC JAC announced Huge Public Meeting on October 30
- Decision on the status of Pakistan be taken by FATF in February 2020
- IMD predicts Heavy rain in Coastal AP
- First of the ten metro trains proposed for Chennai phase I extension reached