Two days passed of Kodela Siva Prasad suicide. There are many political developments take place from two sides on Kodela death. Both TDP and YSRCP tried to fix other for Kodela’s sad demise. Kodela daughter Vijaya lakshmi talked to media with all eyes of tears and said leave us alone. She said that her father suffered after YSRCP took the charge in AP and government lodged many cases against him. After that everyone came to believe that Kodela family might not involve in politics after his death.
Yesterday, she gave written complaint against YSRCP government to AP Police that government has targeted my father and brother with irrelevant cases and requested to take action on AP Government. TDP has released list of cases against Kodela after YSRCP came into power. There are 19 cases lodged against Kodela family in last 3 months. On other side, SAKSHI has telecasted documentary on Kodela as “Papam Pandidi” that caused adding to fuel to fire.
Today, Kodela family rejected the offer of AP Government official funerals. Family members intimated to Police saying not accepted official funerals of AP Government. They said that Government killed their father and government has conducted last rites to Kodela which is not correct that’s the reason we rejected official funerals. All these developments gave indication that family members would go against YSRCP Government. They decided to face the charges against Kodela family legally.
Will justice be delivered to RTC Employees & People of Telangana? Hyderabad sources stated that with the Telangana State Road Transport Corporation (TSRTC) strike entering the tenth day, the agitating workers had organized a 'Raasta Roko' (road blockage) protests in all districts across the state on Tuesday. Meanwhile the Joint Action Committee (JAC) president Ashwathama Reddy said that this was not some kind of ordinary strike, and it was meant for the ensuring that justice is delivered to RTC employees and the people of Telangana.
- Chiranjeevi To Bridge The Gap Between Tollywood and Jagan
- Is it Self Dismiss? Or Self-Goal?
- PM Modi addressed rally at Kurukshetra in support of BJP candidate for Haryana assembly election
- HAL Employees to continue indefinite strike, talks failed
- Chennai will finally get a mayor after a gap of Eight years
- Reliance Jio unveiled an AI based Video Call Assistant (Bot) at India Mobile Congress (IMC) 2019
- Jagan Becoming Headache To KCR
- Heavy rain likely to lash Coastal AP: IMD
- Delhi Pollution Control Committee started night patrolling to prevent dust emission
- Why Pakistan is isolated by all countries in FATF?
- Jagan Proves To Be Rightful Than Chandrababu
- IRCTC IPO subscribed nearly 112 times on back of strong demand across investor categories
- Quality of Air in Delhi is very poor
- Mobile Phones rings in Kashmir Valley after 68 days
- 10,000 HAL workers begins their Indefinite Strike