jagan Mohan Reddy government had appointed 28 members of Tirumala Tirupati Devasthanam (TTD) board which includes four Ex-officio members. Last week, the Governor had increased the number of members on the Board from 19 to 29 just for the reason to accommodate too many people looking for positions of influence and clout.
Besides the leaders who could not be accommodated in the State Cabinet, jagan has accommodated many of his old business associates and political colleagues. Of the eight members from Andhra Pradesh, four are YSRCP MLAs. From Telangana, two industrialists considered extremely close to chief minister K Chandrasekhar Rao – Jupally Rameshwara Rao of My-Home group and Damodar Rao of Namaste Telangana newspaper – have been included.
The others from Telangana include Putta Prathap Reddy, who contested on YSRCP ticket from an assembly segment in hyderabad in 2014 and lost and Siva Kumar who had registered the YSR Congress party with the Election Commission. Also finding a place is B Parthasaradhi, Chairman of Hetero Drugs. The pharma company was also investigated in one of the legal cases involving Jaganmohan Reddy. Also in the list is N Srinivasan, former BCCI president in the Tamil Nadu quota.
BJP made scrapping of Article 370 its main talking point in assembly elections in Haryana & Maharashtra Sources from Pune stated that Prime Minister Narendra Modi, who was addressing a rally in poll bound Maharashtra's Pune district on Thursday, made a surprising gesture to his audience while speaking on his government's recent decision to scrap Article 370, which granted special status to Jammu and Kashmir. Meanwhile as the crowd cheered for him, he halted his speech, stepped aside from the dais and bowed before the public twice.
- PMC Bank came under RBI scanner
- Kerala Cops searches Jolly's friend seen in many photos
- Northeast Monsoon intensified in Tamilnadu
- Will AP Secretaries stop Fake News?
- Telangana's new Liquor Policy received 41,000 applications
- Will TRS predicts Huzurnagar Bye Election Result?
- AIADMK announced candidates for Assembly by-polls
- Nirav Modi remanded to Prison until November 11
- Kamala Harris asked Twitter to suspend Trump's account for attacking lawmakers
- Rajnath Singh hit back at Congress against human rights violations
- African Mona Lisa painting fetched pre-auction estimate of £1.1 million
- Investors can find no better place in the world than India: Nirmala Sitharaman
- TN Govt directed all blood banks in Tamilnadu to use Blood Donation feature on Facebook
- Exide industries launches e-vehicle in name of Exide Neo
- Jio alleged Airtel, Vodafone Idea & BSNL fraudulently masquerading against violation of IUC Regulations