Washington sources reported that US President Donald Trump has said that he carries cash in his back pocket as he loves giving tips at the hotels. Meanwhile his remarks came after one USD 20 bill was seen dangling precariously from Trump's back pocket as he prepared to depart Moffett Field in Mountain View, California on Wednesday.
Furthermore Trump in fact, took out a large wad of cash out of the right back pocket of his pants and held it up in front of reporters travelling with him abroad Air Force One. Trump said "I haven’t used it in a long time," when a reporter asked when does he uses that cash. Trump also said that he does not carry a wallet.
Trump told reporters "I don’t carry a wallet because I haven’t had to use a credit card in a long time. I do like leaving tips to the hotel. I like to carry a little something," he said. "I’m telling you, maybe a president’s not supposed to do it, but I like to leave a tip for the hotel”. Moreover Trump then asked for a copy of the picture taken by a photo journalist.
India gets started on a rail link between Raxaul in Bihar to the Nepalese capital New Delhi sources stated that when Xi Jinping flew from Chennai to Kathmandu on Saturday, he became the first Chinese President to visit Nepal in 23 years. Earlier on Sunday, he rounded up the trip by signing as many as 20 agreements with Nepalese Prime Minister KP Sharma Oli, including the building
- Air India says issues regarding aviation fuel payments would be resolved early
- Chiranjeevi and Jagan's Bonhomie Surprises Everyone
- Jagan Increases Rythu Bharosa Amount in the Last Minute
- Indian-American Abhijit Banerjee Selected for Nobel Prize
- India slowed considerably from go-go-years before financial crisis: Raghuram Rajan
- Jagan discussed conditions on Ghanta with Chiru!
- BJP not yet projected any chief ministerial face for upcoming Assembly polls in Delhi
- Congress Leader Rahul Gandhi campaigns for the party in Haryana today
- Investigations going on in sensational Jolly Joseph serial murders case
- North East Monsoon likely be begin in Tamilnadu from October 17
- PM Modi dared Rahul Gandhi on abrogation of Article 370
- BJP may face tough time in Thanesar seat as Ex- INLD chief joined Congress
- Mobile Phone services to be restored from October 14 at Kashmir
- Will TSRTC Bus services be restored by October 21?
- PM Modi took to Twitter to answer what he was carrying while plogging at Mamallapuram beach