Washington sources reported that US President Donald Trump has said that he carries cash in his back pocket as he loves giving tips at the hotels. Meanwhile his remarks came after one USD 20 bill was seen dangling precariously from Trump's back pocket as he prepared to depart Moffett Field in Mountain View, California on Wednesday.
Furthermore Trump in fact, took out a large wad of cash out of the right back pocket of his pants and held it up in front of reporters travelling with him abroad Air Force One. Trump said "I haven’t used it in a long time," when a reporter asked when does he uses that cash. Trump also said that he does not carry a wallet.
Trump told reporters "I don’t carry a wallet because I haven’t had to use a credit card in a long time. I do like leaving tips to the hotel. I like to carry a little something," he said. "I’m telling you, maybe a president’s not supposed to do it, but I like to leave a tip for the hotel”. Moreover Trump then asked for a copy of the picture taken by a photo journalist.
BSNL Chairman assures Salary before Diwali Reportedly with its employee unions threatening a day long hunger strike on Friday over delayed salaries during the festival season, state run Bharat Sanchar Nigam Ltd (BSNL) has said that it is hopeful of paying salaries to its 1.76 lakh employees for September before Diwali. BSNL chairman and MD P.K. Purwar told "We will give salaries to the employees before Diwali from our own resources on accruals.
- BJP released its manifesto for upcoming Maharashtra polls
- PM Modi accused opposition parties of politicizing the issue of Article 370
- P Chidambaram says GST is main cause of economic slow down
- If BJP wants to reinvigorate economy, abolish Personal Income Tax
- 2 Indian Iconic Cricketers makes their Kollywood debut
- NASA manages to locate Chandrayaan 2's Vikram Lander for the Second time
- Penalty imposed on SB & LVB for non-compliance with RBIs directions on Frauds classification
- Will justice be delivered to RTC Employees & People of Telangana?
- Chiranjeevi To Bridge The Gap Between Tollywood and Jagan
- Is it Self Dismiss? Or Self-Goal?
- PM Modi addressed rally at Kurukshetra in support of BJP candidate for Haryana assembly election
- HAL Employees to continue indefinite strike, talks failed
- Chennai will finally get a mayor after a gap of Eight years
- Reliance Jio unveiled an AI based Video Call Assistant (Bot) at India Mobile Congress (IMC) 2019
- Jagan Becoming Headache To KCR