After a gap of nearly three months, Telangana chief minister K Chandrasekhar Rao and his Andhra Pradesh counterpart Y S jagan Mohan Reddy are going to meet again on September 24 in hyderabad to take a crucial decision on the proposed Godavari and krishna linking Project. Both of them met on the same issue on June 28th.
The officials of both the sides held a series of meetings but they did not come to any conclusion on the location of the project and the entire project. So, the Chief Ministers will take a decision. jagan will meet the Chief minister in pragathi Bhavan along with irrigation authorities from both states. Along with this, they will also discuss various contentious issues.
Meanwhile, both the states are at loggerheads regarding flood water usage. Andhra Pradesh argued that it had the whole right over the surplus waters of krishna river and there is no need to take into account of the usage of floodwater from krishna while deciding the quotas of the two states. While Telangana is demanding a quota in the flood waters.
Did YSRCP Government failed to prove insider-trading allegations in Amravati? One of the major allegations made by YSRCP before 2019 election on TDP is Insider Trading in Amravati Capital Region. YSRCP leaders have committed on same even after they came into power in 2019 elections.
- US President Donald Trump's daughter Tiffany celebrated her 26th birthday
- How the Babri masjid action committee come into existence
- Recruitment drive for a Territorial Army Battalion in Srinagar received overwhelming response
- SMS gets banned after restoration of mobile service in the valley
- Prince William and Kate rides in a Rickshaw in Pakistan
- Differences between manifestos of BJP and Shiv Sena
- Kapil Sibal said PM Modi should "attend to work" and have less "photo ops"
- Why RBI did not print single Rs.2000 note this financial year?
- Will India adopt 5G by 2025?
- Congress leader make derogatory remark compared roads with Hema Malini cheeks
- Is TN State Govt owned Milk Cooperative Aavin is under scam?
- P Chidambaram is under interrogation in Tihar Jail today
- BSNL Chairman assures Salary before Diwali
- BJP released its manifesto for upcoming Maharashtra polls
- PM Modi accused opposition parties of politicizing the issue of Article 370