New delhi sources stated that the youth wing of the Congress staged a protest near Finance Minister Nirmala Sitharaman's residence on Friday, slamming the Centre over unemployment and "critical" health of economy. Meanwhile the protesters were marching towards Sitharaman's residence at Safdarjung Road, they were stopped by the police. Indian Youth Congress (IYC) president srinivas BV said "The economy and employment are in ICU at the moment and if the government really wants to do something to solve these crises then it should take some lessons from Dr manmohan Singh".
Furthermore he claimed the present government had no concrete plan for uplifting the economic state of country. Reportedly the youth of the country is facing problems in finding jobs and there is growing disappointment and frustration among them. The media in-charge of the outfit, said "Instead of addressing the problems, the government is trying to divert attention by Amrish Ranjan Pandey”.
Moreover he said several IYC leaders and workers, including Congress secretary Virendra Rathore and Srinivas, were forcibly taken away by the police from the venue of the protest. They were later released, he said.
Guv made remarks on Indian Army's action against terrorist camps inside POK Sources from Srinagar stated that Jammu and Kashmir Governor Satya Pal Malik on Monday said India will dismantle terrorist infrastructures inside Pakistan Occupied Kashmir (POK) if the terrorism emanating from the neighboring country's soil is not dealt with. He said when speaking to reporters
- Jagan Insulted by the Central Government?
- Telangana police seizes AP CM Jagan Car
- First bitter experience for Jagan as Chief Minister at Delhi!
- Reliable Survey Agency about Huzurnagar Result
- AP Farmers exchanges Vegetables for plastic bags
- AIMPLB moves to court seeking no jail term for triple Talaq
- 52 Kgs of Plastic removed from Cow's stomach in TN
- PMC bank scam claims another life in Maharashtra
- Donald Trump humiliated NASA astronauts at ISS for being "first ever female spacewalkers"
- Did Kiran Bedi attempt to give away part of Puducherry to AP?
- IRCTC pays compensation for late running of Tejas Express
- Exit polls predicted comfortable win for BJP in Maharashtra & Haryana
- After unprovoked firing, Indian army kills many terrorists in PoK
- Temporary Crèches set up in Maharashtra booths to help women voters
- Will Siddaramaiah vacate Cauvery Bungalow for Yeddyurappa to reside?