Emphasizing the success of Asara pension scheme, E Dayakar Rao has informed the house about the benefits of this scheme. State exceeds in terms of social security provided to its people.
About 39.41 lakh people have been benefitted by government flagship scheme of Asara, more than 23 thousand crores have been spent on the scheme so far, informed Panchayat raj and rural development minister E. Dayakar Rao in the state assembly on Saturday. The minister further added that qualifying age was reduced to 57 years so that more beneficiaries could enroll themselves for this scheme.
Praising the benefits of the scheme, the minister added that, Telangana exceeds in providing financial assistance and social security to its people, he compared it other states of the country, like Rajasthan, Maharashtra and Gujarat and Uttar Pradesh which gives 750, 600 and 500 rs of assistance respectively.
While minorities welfare minister asserted that, the state has successfully implemented the scheme of giving salaries to Imams and moazzam, which was 1000 rs earlier, now enhanced to 5000 rs per month. The minister assured that all pending files about this will be cleared after inquiries are been completed regarding the identification of rightful beneficiaries.
Uttar Pradesh bypolls voting underway The bypolls voting is in progress in the state of Uttar Pradesh, as many as 11 assembly seats are in the foray for bypolls in Uttar Pradesh. Many bigwigs are battling for the bypolls. Uttar Pradesh polling for 11 constituencies on Monday, it is now a chance for the opposition to show its political prowess after failing to create an significant impact in recent Lok Sabha elections, the constituencies which are in foray are, Lucknow contonment, Rampur, Iglas, Gangoh, Manikpur, Jalalpur, Jaid
- Appreciation certificate for first voter by EC in Madhya Pradesh
- Polling disrupted in Maharashtra due to faulty EVMs, Polling resumed
- Litmus test for BJP in Huzurnagar Bypolls
- Voting Halfway Down, More celebrities get their fingers inked
- Voting percentage below 20 in Maharashtra and Haryana elections till noon
- NASA makes record with 2 Women astronaut spacewalk for first time
- Opposition leaders step out to vote
- 5.79% Voter Turnout Till 10am in Maharashtra
- Haryana CM came to Polling Booth by BICYCLE
- Voting in Maharashtra & Other States in full swing
- Leading Personalities franchising their Votes
- By-Polls Polling begins in Maharashtra & Haryana
- TSRTC JAC announced Huge Public Meeting on October 30
- Decision on the status of Pakistan be taken by FATF in February 2020
- IMD predicts Heavy rain in Coastal AP