It is known that The Andhra Pradesh Capital Region Development Authority (AP-CRDA) issued a fresh notice to the residence where former Chief Minister n. chandrababu naidu is residing. Officials had pointed out that the Lingamaneni building was constructed at 19 m, whereas the maximum flood level is 22.6 m.
The notice says if the house is not demolished within a week, the CRDA will raze it to the ground. Knowing fully that the owners of the house will not comply to the notice. CRDA is gearing up to demolish the house along with four other houses which include the Ashram of Siva Swamy. The house belongs to industrialist Lingamaneni Ramesh and he may approach the High Court, sources say.
TDP Leaders allege that the Government is trying to deviate the public attention from issues like Kodela's Suicide, Village Secretariat Exams Leak, and Boat Capsizing in the Godavari. Ever since jagan came to Power, he is adamant to get Chandrababu vacated from the house and demolish it. The Chief Minister already showed a sample of it by demolishing Praja Vedika.
Will justice be delivered to RTC Employees & People of Telangana? Hyderabad sources stated that with the Telangana State Road Transport Corporation (TSRTC) strike entering the tenth day, the agitating workers had organized a 'Raasta Roko' (road blockage) protests in all districts across the state on Tuesday. Meanwhile the Joint Action Committee (JAC) president Ashwathama Reddy said that this was not some kind of ordinary strike, and it was meant for the ensuring that justice is delivered to RTC employees and the people of Telangana.
- Chiranjeevi To Bridge The Gap Between Tollywood and Jagan
- Is it Self Dismiss? Or Self-Goal?
- PM Modi addressed rally at Kurukshetra in support of BJP candidate for Haryana assembly election
- HAL Employees to continue indefinite strike, talks failed
- Chennai will finally get a mayor after a gap of Eight years
- Reliance Jio unveiled an AI based Video Call Assistant (Bot) at India Mobile Congress (IMC) 2019
- Jagan Becoming Headache To KCR
- Heavy rain likely to lash Coastal AP: IMD
- Delhi Pollution Control Committee started night patrolling to prevent dust emission
- Why Pakistan is isolated by all countries in FATF?
- Jagan Proves To Be Rightful Than Chandrababu
- IRCTC IPO subscribed nearly 112 times on back of strong demand across investor categories
- Quality of Air in Delhi is very poor
- Mobile Phones rings in Kashmir Valley after 68 days
- 10,000 HAL workers begins their Indefinite Strike