Reportedly Indrapuram Dinesh (22), Gangachalam and Manoj Goud from Gonugoppula village in Telangana had gone to Kappalavagu (a stream), as it was witnessing a huge flow of water due to the incessant rains. Meanwhile Dinesh and his friends reportedly started making videos on the short-form mobile video platform, Tik-Tok and a few minutes later, Dinesh slipped, fell into the stream and drowned to death.
Meanwhile the incident took place on Friday in Bheemgal town of Nizamabad district in Telangana. When speaking to reporters, Inspector of Bheemgal said that the youths went to see the water body as it was receiving a heavy flow of water due to incessant rains in the area.
Furthermore according to the police, the three men walked into the stream of fast moving waters. Apparently a few minutes later, the three slipped due to the gushing water and started drowning, while the villagers present at the scene managed to rescue Gangachalam and Manoj Goud, they could not rescue Dinesh, who drowned to death. Perhaps Inspector said, “People claimed that he (Dinesh) fell while recording for a video, but we haven't found any video that shows he drowned while recording on TikTok.”
Canadian prime ministry was saved by Indo-Canadian Sikh man Indian origin human rights lawyer and Sikh leader would emerge as a kingmaker in Canadian parliament as Current government of Justin Trudeau fails to get a majority in 338-seat house of common in the country. They fell short of 20 seats. Liberal Party headed by Justin Trudeau fell short of majority in Canadian parliament, Indian born Sikh leader Jagmeet Singh's party New Democratic party which came fourth in results is likely to support the party to form the government. Singh who is 40 years
- Cash, drugs & freebies in Assembly polls in Maharashtra and Haryana in huge jump
- Devendra Fadnavis seeking a second term as CM of Maharashtra
- Hafiz Saeed settles dispute sitting inside the jail
- PM Modi meets Nobel Laureate at his residence
- Dharmadi Satyam team retrieved Royal Vasishta tourist boat, which sank in Godavari River
- BJP and Shiv Sena are set to retain power in Maharashtra
- Hyderabad Metro Rail overloaded due to TSRTC strike
- Karnataka received excessive rainfall this year
- Did Godman Kalki fled the country, IT raids Rs.500 Crores undisclosed wealth
- Did Pakistan stop Postal Mail service between India & Pakistan?
- Two apps developed by UG students won Marconi Award
- P Chidambaram granted bail by SC in INX Media Case
- Donald Trump celebrates Diwali at White House on October 24
- Guv made remarks on Indian Army's action against terrorist camps inside POK
- Jagan Insulted by the Central Government?