AIMIM (All india Majlis ittehadul muslemeen), supremo has slammed center for slashing corporate taxes, he termed this as ‘rob the poor reward the rich.
AIMIM leader and hyderabad MP have severely criticized the center’s decision of cutting down the corporate taxes, he said that, whether it is for people or big corporate houses, who are desperate for relief in global economic crisis. He reiterated that the common man should be offloaded with high taxes and services rather than corporate.
The central government slashed the taxes for corporates by 10 percent, which is the highest reduction in 28 years. This step was taken to revive the economy which is on six-year low growth. The unemployment rate has also escalated to 45 years high as well.
Mr. Owaisi further added that loans of corporates are getting waived off, and liabilities slashed. Debt-ridden farmers and unemployed youth are struggling in the current central government regime.
Finance minister Nirmala Sitaraman announced the union government decision to slash corporate taxes, she said it will boost the economy as many more corporate companies will invest, and existing one will expand their businesses, thus creating more opportunities to employment, and developing infrastructure.
Did YSRCP Government failed to prove insider-trading allegations in Amravati? One of the major allegations made by YSRCP before 2019 election on TDP is Insider Trading in Amravati Capital Region. YSRCP leaders have committed on same even after they came into power in 2019 elections.
- US President Donald Trump's daughter Tiffany celebrated her 26th birthday
- How the Babri masjid action committee come into existence
- Recruitment drive for a Territorial Army Battalion in Srinagar received overwhelming response
- SMS gets banned after restoration of mobile service in the valley
- Prince William and Kate rides in a Rickshaw in Pakistan
- Differences between manifestos of BJP and Shiv Sena
- Kapil Sibal said PM Modi should "attend to work" and have less "photo ops"
- Why RBI did not print single Rs.2000 note this financial year?
- Will India adopt 5G by 2025?
- Congress leader make derogatory remark compared roads with Hema Malini cheeks
- Is TN State Govt owned Milk Cooperative Aavin is under scam?
- P Chidambaram is under interrogation in Tihar Jail today
- BSNL Chairman assures Salary before Diwali
- BJP released its manifesto for upcoming Maharashtra polls
- PM Modi accused opposition parties of politicizing the issue of Article 370