According to sources a 28 year old Priyadarshini and her five year old nephew, Ayaan, were killed in a tragic accident at Alwal today in hyderabad. Meanwhile Priyadarshini, who was a nurse by profession was riding pillion on the bike and her brother varun was driving. Accordingly an over speeding SUV came and hit the bike, leaving her brother injured and Priyadarshini and Ayaan dead.
Immediately the nearby locals admitted all three of them to a hospital in Kacheguda and it is reported that Priyadarshini and her brother were taking Ayaan to a hospital as her nephew was suffering from severe vomiting and high fever and Priyadarshini was a nurse at neelima Hospital in Sanathnagar. Moreover the SUV which came and ramped into the bike had a number plate, TS 07 UF 7003, and police confirm the mistake lies on the car driver.
Perhaps after hitting the bike, the nurse and her family jumped to its right, landing on the median and unfortunately, both Priyadarshini and Ayaan died on the spot, while her brother varun is under treatment for mild injuries. Alwal Inspector P Yadagiri said, "Raghavendra Chary, a student, was driving the SUV in a rash and negligent manner resulting in the death of two persons." A case under section 304 A of Indian Penal Code (causing death by negligence) has been registered against Raghavendra and he has been taken into custody for questioning.
PM Modi dared Rahul Gandhi on abrogation of Article 370 According to sources Prime Minister Narendra Modi on Sunday dared opposition on abrogation of Article 370 in Jammu and Kashmir. Meanwhile he asked the opposition parties who are criticizing his government to reserve it “if they dare”. Prime Minister said today while addressing a rally in Maharashtra's Jalgaon "If you dare, take a clear stance and come forward”. Meanwhile sounding poll bugle in Maharashtra
- BJP may face tough time in Thanesar seat as Ex- INLD chief joined Congress
- Mobile Phone services to be restored from October 14 at Kashmir
- Will TSRTC Bus services be restored by October 21?
- PM Modi took to Twitter to answer what he was carrying while plogging at Mamallapuram beach
- Bangladesh and Nepal are estimated to grow faster than India in 2019: WB
- PM Modi's translator for Chinese President was 2007 batch IFS from Chennai
- BJP released Party Manifesto for upcoming Haryana Assembly Elections
- Japan hit by biggest typhoon in decades
- India's growth rate is projected to fall to 6%, the World Bank
- Foreign Secretary Vijay Gokhale: Mamallapuram was chosen by India due to its rich heritage
- Why Jagan Is A Lot Better Than Chandrababu
- AP Government To Buy A Multi-Storeyed Tower At Tadepalli
- Indo-US joint military training in Seattle from 13 Oct
- Police Deny RTI Query About KCR's Pet Dog Death
- Teenmaar Mallanna shakes Congress and TRS!