It is clearly visible in Social Media. Total YSRCP cadre has expressed their unwillingness first time on YS Jagan’s decision. They can’t do anything but just shared their views among themselves in different Social Media Platforms. Don’t think their averseness on lack of Sand and frequent interruption of Power cuts in the state but their reluctance is on recent joining of TDP leader into YSRCP. One should get doubt, why YSRCP cadre not happy when TDP leader joined into YSRCP. Joining of TDP leader Jupudi prabhakar Rao in YSRCP not made them happy.
Jupudi prabhakar Rao was ardent follower of late YSR when he was in Congress. He went along with YS jagan after YSR sad demise. Jupudi was made his counters strongly on CBN and TDP in debates when he was in YSRCP. He was on par with ambati rambabu in attacking CBN. Jupudi was contested as YSRCP nominee from Kodepi and lost to TDP in 2014 general elections. Not less than 6 months Jupudi was decided to join in TDP after he lost.
Even TDP cadre too not digested at the time of his joining in TDP after 2014 general Elections. But CBN invited him and gave MLC and SC/ST Chairman to Jupudi. Everyone has surprised on CBN gesture to Jupudi who criticized CBN and TDP several years before 2014. Jupudi lashed YS jagan in same manner after he joined in TDP in debates. He said that YS jagan is Psycho. Now, he again back to YSRCP after TDP lose the power in 2019 General Elections. This is time also Jupudi joined within 6 months of changed the ruling in AP. He said that he didn’t join in YSRCP for the sake of posts. YSRCP cadre is trolling Jupudi in Social Media and shared their views on Jupudi but forcibly expressed their willingness on jagan political decision. Of Course! TDP cadre too happy and assumed that Jupudi episode is the lesson to CBN.
Why Sonia Gandhi cancelled Haryana rally? As per report the Congress' sudden and unexplained cancellation of Sonia Gandhi's rally at Mahendragarh in Haryana this afternoon and subsequent deletion of the tweet related to it, has become fodder in the hands of speculators. Meanwhile this was to be her first public rally after returning to the post of party president in August.
- Internet crazy over Viral letter exchanged between US & Turkey
- Why didn't RTC Management or Telangana Govt call RTC Employees for talks?
- Muslim parties accused SC appointed mediation panel of leaking proceedings in Ayodhya Case
- BJP confident in winning Maharashtra Assembly Elections with full majority
- BJP made scrapping of Article 370 its main talking point in assembly elections in Haryana & Maharashtra
- PMC Bank came under RBI scanner
- Kerala Cops searches Jolly's friend seen in many photos
- Northeast Monsoon intensified in Tamilnadu
- Will AP Secretaries stop Fake News?
- Telangana's new Liquor Policy received 41,000 applications
- Will TRS predicts Huzurnagar Bye Election Result?
- AIADMK announced candidates for Assembly by-polls
- Nirav Modi remanded to Prison until November 11
- Kamala Harris asked Twitter to suspend Trump's account for attacking lawmakers
- Rajnath Singh hit back at Congress against human rights violations