KCR has planned to bring his daughter and Founder of Telangana Jagruthi Kavitha into politics in 2014 elections. KCR will take all necessary precautions to make her daughter’s entry successful. Since last two years, Kavitha was participated and organized Bathukamma festival in all districts throughout Telangana. To enhance traditions and customs of Telangana, Kavitha was effectively used “Bathukamma” for her political entrance. Earlier, TRS was planned to field her from Nizamabad for MP. As per the current political developments, KCR has decided to field Kavitha from Karimnagar. Both these segments are very strong for Telangana sentiment. Reportedly, to avoid stiff competition from others, KCR selects her daughter for Karimnagar. KCR believed that her daughter sure to won Karimnagar. B. Vinod Kumar has pinned hopes on Karimnagar. As per buzz, KCR convince him and ask him to contest for MLA instead of MP. On other side, sitting Congress MP Ponnam Prabhakar is working hard to win second time from Karimnagar. Ponnam is trying to grab Telangana credit for Congress. From BJP, it’s either Senior leader CH. Vidyasagar Rao or Muralidhar Rao will have to contest. TDP is not yet finalized it’s candidate. KCR’s son and daughter have contest from Karimnagar district. KTR will contest from Sirisilla Assembly and Kavitha from Karimnagar Lok Sabha. Karimnagar will turn to be attraction to all in 2014 elections.
How Sekhar Reddy Managed To Comeback to TTD Board? Jagan Government nominated seven special invitees to the Board and, in the process, ran into controversy for nominating AJ Sekhar (J Sekhar Reddy). He is a sand mining baron who was arrested for being in possession of huge amounts of new Rs 2,000 notes post-demonetization during I-T raids.
- Transferring Money through IMPS is the Best Platform across Globe
- Andhra Pradesh boat accident: Toll reaches 11 after tourist vessel capsized in Godavari River; rescue ops to resume today
- Naidu requests CBI test in conditions prompting ex-Andhra Pradesh speaker's suicide
- Now (SCCL) Telangana company is giving Rs 1.01 lakh Dussera bonus to every employee
- CHANCES OF HEAVY RAINS OVER TELANGANA AND ANDHRA PRADESH TODAY
- A student ended up in a hospital after a Jackpot scuffle in 652 357 rupees.
- Orange Alert Today in Andhra Pradesh, Telangana
- P Chidambaram complaints about various ailments, No Chair No Pillow in Tihar Jail
- Is banning banner culture not an easy task in Tamilnadu?
- Nationwide strike by Tamilnadu Truckers against MV Act
- BJP Leader Swami Chinmayanand arrested in rape case
- Telangana high court slaps 50,000 rs fine for false petition
- Naidu wants CBI to probe Kodelas suicide.
- We are doing our best to control viral fever epidemic in state
- TRS, BJP, Congress, Devarakonda and Uranium Politics!