If Jagan were Chief Minister, Donakonda would become Capital for Andhra Pradesh. Jagan could reject the opinion of CBN on forming the capital in Vijayawada. This is the discussion among YSRCP leaders after CBN decided Vijayawada as Capital. YSRCP was become helpless in House to fight against the Government decision on Capital of the State. YSRCP couldn’t make enough exercise to counter CBN statement on Capital. That makes easy for Chief Minister CBN to resolve Capital issue without any doubts. Reportedly, Jagan was tried to make lobby with Chief Minister CBN for Donakonda. Jagan selects some of his community retired IAS/IPS officers and send them to CBN. Those are suggested CBN to made Donakonda as Capital of Andhra Pradesh. CBN was simply rejects their suggestion. YSRCP was also trying for agitations in Kadapa and Kurnool districts for Capital. As per buzz, Jagan uncle, Ongole MP YV Subba Reddy and APCC President Raghuveera Reddy were bought thousands of land in and around Donakonda. CBN (TDP), Jagan (YSRCP), Raghuveera (Congress) and Rama Krishna (CPI) are from Rayalaseema region. This is another reason for CBN in announcing the Capital at Vijayawada easily. On the whole, YSRCP itself generated the opinion among the people that YSRCP was against to the development of 9 Coastal districts.
IDBI Bank's Board approves Rs 4,743 crore to LIC Reportedly the board of directors at IDBI Bank on Thursday approved the proposal for preferential issue of capital to the government and Life Insurance Corporation (LIC) totaling up to Rs 4,557 crore and Rs 4,743 crore respectively. Meanwhile the decision is subject to customary regulatory approvals. Earlier on September 3, the government had approved Rs 9,300 crore capital infusion into IDBI Bank
- Why Trump carries cash in his back pocket?
- Why Pakistan PM says until curfew lifted in Kashmir, no talks with India?
- Vodafone Idea largest telecom operator in India in July: TRAI
- P Chidambaram's judicial custody extended till October 3 in INX Media Case
- I did not impose Hindi on regional languages: Amit Shah
- Who offers more for Rs 700 monthly? BSNL or Airtel V-Fiber or JioFiber
- Modi-Trump meeting at Houston hints at some announcement
- TN Education Department confirmed that Classes 5, 8 students will have Board exams this Academic year
- Can CM Jagan Tame Government Doctors?
- High Court Notices for JC Diwakar Reddy on Illegal Mining
- Owner of Capsized Boat in Godavari is a Janasena Leader
- Sister State Partnership agreement signed between Telangana & New Jersey
- Heads of Public Sector Banks to meet Finance Minister today
- 4 New Judges appointed for Supreme Court
- A decomposed body of an unidentified person found in Nagarjuna's Farm House