There were several 132 KV lines travelling in north Telangana districts which will pass on power from AP power plants to Western Regional Load Despatch Centre. But still Telangana unable to utilize power due to PPA cancellations.KCR is very annoyed on this development. Recently Power official from Telangana informed KCR regarding this issue.
Transmission lines of APTRANSCO
As per the AP reorganization bill, Transmission lines of APTRANSCO of 132 KV and higher voltage cutting across the successor States shall be deemed as Inter-State Transmission System (ISTS) lines. The transmission lines falling within the territory of each Successor State shall be transferred to the respective State Transmission Utilities. The maintenance of ISTS lines shall also be done by successor States in their respective jurisdictions.
KCR wants to take up this issue
KCR wants to take up this issue to take revenge of power companies who seems to be in the pocket of Andhra government. But technically KCR can’t act on this subject as it is already part of AP reorganization bill. Now the burden has fallen on TS Transo team who unable to recognize this information for a long time.
KCR informed official to write a letter to power Grid Corporation to deny maintenance of power lines in same condition. While insufficient rains and acute power shortage play havoc with the lives of farmers in Telangana, Chief Minister K Chandrasekhar Rao or KCR is busy blaming his Andhra Pradesh counterpart Chandrababu Naidu for the crisis.
Report says Collector Amrapali Kaata is going to get married soon Accordingly whoever is observing Telangana politics, especially related to Warangal district, dynamic lady collector Amrapali Kaata is a well-known name. She was born in 1982, and a young IAS officer from 2010 batch belonging to Andhra Pradesh cadre and currently posted as Warangal Urban Collector.
- Shocking: Union Oil Minister trying to bring petrol and diesel under the purview of GST
- Will Padmaavat be screened in Telangana?
- ICICI Bank chief said GDP growth for 2017-18 should also be in excess of 6.5%
- PM Narendra Modi spoke about recent Supreme Court judges' rebellion, GST, demonetization & Congress
- Scientists developed ultrathin electronic skin tattoos with hand gestures
- Share of TN government hospitals under the insurance scheme increased from 35.7% to 41.9%
- Bawana fire tragedy triggered a political blame game through social websites
- Anant Kumar Hegde plunged into another major firestorm with his controversy remark
- ISRO focuses on developing a reusable launch vehicle involving new technologies & Scramjet engine
- More Rickshaws ply in Vijayawada to cover short distance
- A chief minister's order to paint the town saffron!
- Pawan Kalyan begins Political Yatra with devotion!
- TRAI recommends Mobile usage in flight journeys!
- An appeal against the release of Raja and Kanimozhi!
- Modi's answers to the hug criticism!!