If reports in the ACB
corridors have to be believed, then the Telugu Desam Party MLA from Kodangal
consistuency, Revanth Reddy seems to have confessed that he had indeed bargained with nominated Telangana
MLA Elvis Stephenson only at the behest of party
chief and AP’s Chief Minister
boss Chandrababu Naidu
as this is being dismissed as rumours, Revanth has reportedly admitted
that he had only approached the nominated Telangana MLA as per the
instructions of his boss Chandrababu Naidu. ACB sleuths are giving
leaks that he has confessed of doing this only to benefit the TDP.
The ACB authorities reportedly have been investigating the video footage since he had taken the name of TDP chief Chandrababu Naidu for nearly a dozen times, by describing him as “Boss” on various other occasions.
Revanth will not succumb at any cost
the same time, there are even rumours that all this is being done only
as a mind game by ACB and TDP sources say Revanth will not succumb at
any cost to pressure from ACB and Telangana government. The
coming few days would be throwing up more light on this sensational case.
Telangana high court slaps 50,000 rs fine for false petition Telangana HC imposed a fine on man for filing a false plea, the court ordered the man to pay fine for misleading the court.
- Naidu wants CBI to probe Kodelas suicide.
- We are doing our best to control viral fever epidemic in state
- TRS, BJP, Congress, Devarakonda and Uranium Politics!
- Two jailbird forms partnership to commit crime in city
- Singereni workers to get Rs 1 lakh as dussehra bonus
- Karnataka Govt set to introduce a draft bill to establish regulatory sandboxes in Karnataka
- IDBI Bank's Board approves Rs 4,743 crore to LIC
- Why Trump carries cash in his back pocket?
- Why Pakistan PM says until curfew lifted in Kashmir, no talks with India?
- Vodafone Idea largest telecom operator in India in July: TRAI
- P Chidambaram's judicial custody extended till October 3 in INX Media Case
- I did not impose Hindi on regional languages: Amit Shah
- Who offers more for Rs 700 monthly? BSNL or Airtel V-Fiber or JioFiber
- Modi-Trump meeting at Houston hints at some announcement
- TN Education Department confirmed that Classes 5, 8 students will have Board exams this Academic year