Special Status to Andhra Pradesh is creating lot of controversy giving sleepless nights to politicians and people. While people are wondering whether special status will be accorded, politicians are playing games.
While Union Government headed by PM Modi made it clear that special status to Andhra Pradesh and for that matter to any other state will not be accorded, ruling TDP in Andhra Pradesh still claim that special status will be provided.
TDP MP Rayapati Sambasiva Rao got irritated
With opposition leaders and people questioning Andhra Pradesh MPs about their reactions and future actions on special status, TDP MP Rayapati Sambasiva Rao got irritated.
He furiously questioned media expressing his anger on scribes. Losing his patience he questioned what more representatives do," Shall we need to striptease and protest?" He said previous Congress lead UPA and the current BJP led NDA is committing the same mistake by being adamant on giving special status to Andhra Pradesh. He said if Janasena chief Pawan Kalyan is ready to lead from the front on special status, they are ready to follow him.
How Jagan made a place for himself in the hearts of every single man in AP? Accordingly the Andhra Pradesh election results are testimony to the love and adulation the people's leader enjoys. Meanwhile his party YSRCP is inching towards a landslide win in Andhra Pradesh. Furthermore to win with a thumping majority against a seasoned politician like Chandrababu Naidu who is known to control a majority of media houses not to mention his money power,
- Front pages of the national dailies printed resurgence of Modi
- Janasena Lost Deposits 121 Seats of the Total 137 Seats it Contested
- Lagadapati Announces No Surveys Going Further
- Elaborate Arrangements On for Jagan's Swearing-in Ceremony
- How did CBN react after hearing Jagan's victory?
- Lagadapati Survey Forces A Man into Suicide
- PM Narendra Modi's speech at BJP Headquarters
- Do you know why AP people chose Jagan as their CM?