OM NAMO VENKATESAYA SUBHODAYAM : TOTAL PILGRIMS HAD DARSHAN ON 05-01-2018 : 59,521. V.Q.C SITUATION AT 05:00 AM ON 06-01-2018
NO. OF COMPATMENTS WAITING IN VQC-II: 02, APPROX. TIME FOR SARVADARSHAN: 03 TO 04 HOURS. TONSURES: 22,713, PARAKAMANI: 2.53 CRORES.
Amavasya festival importance in Hinduism Amavasya, or Amavasi, is the name of new moon night in Hindu religion. It is the first night of the first quarter of the lunar month. Since the moon is invisible on the day, Amavasya is also referred as no moon night. Amavasi holds great importance in Hinduism. Many Hindus choose this day to make offering (tharpanam) to the dead ancestors. There is also an ongoing debate whether Amavasya is auspicious or inauspicious.
- Golu tips to be followed this Navaratri
- Positive attitude brings Success during Navaratri
- Ravana burning in Dussehra culture!
- This is the Beginning of Worship in Dussehra festival
- Worship Shani Dev every Saturday for Prosperity
- Significance of Mahalaya Amavasya or Pitru Paksha
- Purattasi Month Saturdays auspicious days for Wealth Creation
- Worship Lord Dakshinamurthy for all types of knowledge