OM NAMO VENKATESAYA SUBHODAYAM : TOTAL PILGRIMS HAD DARSHAN ON 05-01-2018 : 59,521. V.Q.C SITUATION AT 05:00 AM ON 06-01-2018
NO. OF COMPATMENTS WAITING IN VQC-II: 02, APPROX. TIME FOR SARVADARSHAN: 03 TO 04 HOURS. TONSURES: 22,713, PARAKAMANI: 2.53 CRORES.
How to celebrate Tamil Month Aadi 18? Accordingly Aadi 18/ Aadi Perukku are a festival observed on the 18th day in Tamil month Aadi. It is also known as Pathinettam perukku or Aadi perukku in Tamil. This year 2017, it falls on August 3rd. Aadi perukku is a unique South Indian festival that marks the beginning of Tamil festivals in Tamilnadu. It is observed on the 18th day of Tamil month Aadi.
- CHIDAMBARA RAHASYAM
- Get Goddess Sakthi's Blessings on Aadi Fridays
- Significance of celebrating Aadipooram festival in Tamilnadu
- Significance of 5 Aadi Velli, Tamil month
- Mantras and the impact in our minds
- Why Hindu Gods shown with Many Hands & Faces ?
- Why our Ancestors created Kuladeivam?
- Some unknown facts about Goddess Saraswati
- Attract Goddess Lakshmi by lightning Diyas
- Surya consider it as Sun God for Good Prosperity
- Do Hindus consider Moon as God and worships it?
- Tamil Month Aani and its Divine Festivals
- Importance of doing Kumbhabhishekam in Temple
- Who is the Hindu God of Medicine?
- Never Keep God Hanuman statue opening his chest