Adi Parasakthi the Goddess, Devi is the Supreme Being. She is also popularly referred to as "Adi Shakti", "Parama Shakti", "Maha Shakti", "Mahadevi", or even simply as "Shakti". "Parama" means absolute, "Satya" means the Truth as per many shakta texts and Adi Parashakti is the original creator, observer and destroyer of the whole universe.
Adi Parasakthi is the only, eternal truth. The whole universe is her creation. She is the only victor and the manifestation of victory itself. She is a manifested (Lord Brahma), unmanifested (Lord Vishnu) and transcendent (Lord Shiva) divinity. She then displayed her scarcely seen form to him Satyaloka was located in her forehead, and the created universe were her hairs; the sun and moon were her eyes and in her ears were the four directions, the Vedas were her words; death, affection and emotion were her teeth; Maya was manifested by her smile.
Parashakti means "The Eternally Limitless Power". That is, she is
the power beyond this universe. She is the active energy that both creates
and dissolves the entire universe.
How to celebrate Tamil Month Aadi 18? Accordingly Aadi 18/ Aadi Perukku are a festival observed on the 18th day in Tamil month Aadi. It is also known as Pathinettam perukku or Aadi perukku in Tamil. This year 2017, it falls on August 3rd. Aadi perukku is a unique South Indian festival that marks the beginning of Tamil festivals in Tamilnadu. It is observed on the 18th day of Tamil month Aadi.
- CHIDAMBARA RAHASYAM
- Get Goddess Sakthi's Blessings on Aadi Fridays
- Significance of celebrating Aadipooram festival in Tamilnadu
- Significance of 5 Aadi Velli, Tamil month
- Mantras and the impact in our minds
- Why Hindu Gods shown with Many Hands & Faces ?
- Why our Ancestors created Kuladeivam?
- Some unknown facts about Goddess Saraswati
- Attract Goddess Lakshmi by lightning Diyas
- Surya consider it as Sun God for Good Prosperity
- Do Hindus consider Moon as God and worships it?
- Tamil Month Aani and its Divine Festivals
- Importance of doing Kumbhabhishekam in Temple
- Who is the Hindu God of Medicine?
- Never Keep God Hanuman statue opening his chest