Adi Parasakthi the Goddess, Devi is the Supreme Being. She is also popularly referred to as "Adi Shakti", "Parama Shakti", "Maha Shakti", "Mahadevi", or even simply as "Shakti". "Parama" means absolute, "Satya" means the Truth as per many shakta texts and Adi Parashakti is the original creator, observer and destroyer of the whole universe.
Adi Parasakthi is the only, eternal truth. The whole universe is her creation. She is the only victor and the manifestation of victory itself. She is a manifested (Lord Brahma), unmanifested (Lord Vishnu) and transcendent (Lord Shiva) divinity. She then displayed her scarcely seen form to him Satyaloka was located in her forehead, and the created universe were her hairs; the sun and moon were her eyes and in her ears were the four directions, the Vedas were her words; death, affection and emotion were her teeth; Maya was manifested by her smile.
Parashakti means "The Eternally Limitless Power". That is, she is
the power beyond this universe. She is the active energy that both creates
and dissolves the entire universe.
Chitra Pournami Significance Chitra Pournami is observed on the day of the full moon in the month of Chithirai corresponding in the Gregorian calendar to a day in April or May. The festival is dedicated to god Chitragupta, a Hindu deity who is believed to record the good and bad deeds done by men for Yama, the Hindu god of the underworld. On this day, devotees ask Chitragupta to forgive their sins.
- Today is Akshaya Tritiya, the Auspicious Day for Gold
- Why do we purchase Gold on Akshaya Tritiya?
- TAMIL NEW YEAR greetings with Importance of the Festival
- Importance of celebrating Akshaya Tritiya
- Science behind chanting OM mantra
- Famous Gopurams of Tamilnadu
- Scientific inventions by ancient Hindu Saints
- Goddess Lakshmi in various Avatars
- How is Hanuman Jayanti celebrated?
- Importance of the Holy Festival Good Friday
- Easter 2018: When and Why it is celebrated? What is Easter Egg Hunting?
- Ringing bells in Temple has positive vibration
- Is Lord Hanuman still alive?
- Some unknown facts about Goddess Lakshmi
- Do you have faith in God 365 days?