Sri Durgaya Namah” This mantra is of Goddess Durga the combined form of the powers of Lakshmi, Saraswati and kali. By enchanting this mantra all the physical, mental, economic problems are solved.
Read the following every Friday, O My Devi Maa ! . Please Bless Me With Your Infinite Power And Please Make My Life Ideal, My Daily Routine Ideal ... I Must Go To Bed Early, I Must Wake Up Early Daily Since Early To Bed, Early To Rise Makes A Man Healthy, Wealthy And Wise and please also make the lives of my family members ideal, they must also go to bed early, they must wake up early daily since you can do anything.
If you read this every Friday, you will be getting blessings of GODDESS
DURGA MAA since the name of goddess is like fire. Even if you touch fire
unknowingly, your finger will burn. Similarly if you read this even
unknowingly, you will be getting blessings of goddess. You may also forward its
link to your friends by email, Facebook and twitter for creating spirituality
& happiness on this beautiful planet earth.
Happy Ugadi Wishes to all Dear and Near Ugadi, the New Year for the people living in the Deccan area also celebrates the arrival of spring season. Like the new leaves, new buds, fresh breeze and bright sunlight, the Ugadi festival also symbolizes the birth of a new era. It is celebrated on ShuklaPaksha of the first month Chaitra of the Hindu calendar and also the first season, Vasanta –Ritu Spring). As all these elements works together, the Ugadi festival importance is very significant.
- Ugadi Special: Significance and Importance
- Why Ugadi marks the New Year 2018?
- Friday Special Raagu Kaala Durga Pooja
- Karthigai Deepam auspicious day
- God Brahma the creator of Universe
- Hindu Goddess powerful of all Goddess is Adi Parasakthi
- Friday, the day for Goddess Durga
- Pooja the process of worshiping God with pure mind and heart
- The chronological list of Guru Parampara of the matham follows:
- Hindu God Bhagwan Dattatreya
- Hindu Gods married to teach moral values
- Goddess Saraswathi is for Learning
- Do you about this Famous Brihadeeshwara Temple?
- Hindus follows special fasting days of the week
- Temple is a place filled with Positive Vibrations