Sri Durgaya Namah” This mantra is of Goddess Durga the combined form of the powers of Lakshmi, Saraswati and kali. By enchanting this mantra all the physical, mental, economic problems are solved.
Read the following every Friday, O My Devi Maa ! . Please Bless Me With Your Infinite Power And Please Make My Life Ideal, My Daily Routine Ideal ... I Must Go To Bed Early, I Must Wake Up Early Daily Since Early To Bed, Early To Rise Makes A Man Healthy, Wealthy And Wise and please also make the lives of my family members ideal, they must also go to bed early, they must wake up early daily since you can do anything.
If you read this every Friday, you will be getting blessings of GODDESS
DURGA MAA since the name of goddess is like fire. Even if you touch fire
unknowingly, your finger will burn. Similarly if you read this even
unknowingly, you will be getting blessings of goddess. You may also forward its
link to your friends by email, Facebook and twitter for creating spirituality
& happiness on this beautiful planet earth.
Why do Hindus don't eat meat during Purattasi Month? The main reason is to avoid the meat during the Tamil month of Purattasi, the rays of the sun weaken and the rains set in. The earth that has heated up in the previous months, soak in the rain and is known to give out heat, which is considered hurtful than the summer heat. It is also believed that the digestion power of individuals is low and there is chance it can take a toll on
- Significance of Tamil Month Purattasi
- Is Lord Shani Dev a Friend or Enemy?
- Why Lord Ganesha idols immersed in water after Ganesh Chathurthi?
- SPIRITUALITY : How to pray Lord Ganesha for better income?
- How Ganesh Chathurthi is celebrated all over India?
- How to impress Ganesha on this Ganesh Chathurthi day??
- Story about broken tusk of Ganesha
- Why Hindus break coconut in Temple?
- Lord Shiva the Final God in this world
- Divine festivals of Aani Month in Hindus
- How to perform Ganesh Chaturthi pooja?
- Lord Ganesh's curse on Lord Krishna
- Happy Ganesh Chaturthi ! Some facts you must know to celebrate the festival
- Krishna Janmashtami 2018 - The Myth of Lord Krishna
- How to do Krishna Jayanti at Home?