One of the most popular claims made by Yogis is that chanting Om mantra improves our concentration, gives peace and steadiness to our mind, reduces mental stress and clears all worldly thoughts. Although those who practice it regularly would have experienced it first hand and affirm the same, scientists were curious to find out more about it and verify such claims with the help of science & technology.
Few years ago, scientists conducted an experiment in which participants who had never chanted Om mantra were asked to chant it for few minutes and each of their chants were recorded. They were asked to chant the mantra on a regular basis and after few days, the experiment was repeated. The time-frequency analysis this time had some startling revelations.
The waveforms were improved with regular spacing, had almost
perfect symmetry and harmony. Not only had these participants witnessed
dramatic improvements in focus, concentration & steadiness, but found
themselves to be in peace, witnessed reduction in mental stress & could
remain calm all the time.
Get Goddess Sakthi's Blessings on Aadi Fridays During Goddess Month (17th July – 16th August), the energy radiating from the Supreme Shakti fills the earth plane and can give you special blessings and the ability to create good things in your life. All 4 Fridays during Goddess Month are particularly sacred for connecting with the power of the Goddess.
- Significance of celebrating Aadipooram festival in Tamilnadu
- Significance of 5 Aadi Velli, Tamil month
- Mantras and the impact in our minds
- Why Hindu Gods shown with Many Hands & Faces ?
- Why our Ancestors created Kuladeivam?
- Some unknown facts about Goddess Saraswati
- Attract Goddess Lakshmi by lightning Diyas
- Surya consider it as Sun God for Good Prosperity