Though in most Avtaars Vishnu and Lakshmi have kids, Specially in haygreevas Avtaar , Lakshmi Worshipped Sada Shiva to have children with Hayagreeva. From them Haehai vansh came in to existence. Apart from others famous sons of Laksmi jee are Kardam , Prajabhoot and Chikleet. Meanwhile as per Agam and Scriptures Kaamdev is also son of Lakshmi and Vishnu. They have also adopted Prahalaad and Dhruva as there sons too.
Notably you won’t find children of any other gods because the central Goddess Parvati cursed all gods to never have offspring’s because these gods disturbed Shiva and her for their selfishness and impatience.
That’s why all gods offspring’s or Avtaars children are not worship worthy
but sons and daughters of Mahadev are considered not only gods but Parabramha
as per Vedas and worshiped heavily in Sanatana Without propitiating Ganpati,
Guaree & kartik none Yagya Pooja ,Anushthaan ,Sadhna ,Mantra Jaap Yog
Siddhi ,Tapas or any spiritual activity would render fruitless. By worshiping
them at first before all gods ,all tasks are accomplished successfully.
Get Goddess Sakthi's Blessings on Aadi Fridays During Goddess Month (17th July – 16th August), the energy radiating from the Supreme Shakti fills the earth plane and can give you special blessings and the ability to create good things in your life. All 4 Fridays during Goddess Month are particularly sacred for connecting with the power of the Goddess.
- Significance of celebrating Aadipooram festival in Tamilnadu
- Significance of 5 Aadi Velli, Tamil month
- Mantras and the impact in our minds
- Why Hindu Gods shown with Many Hands & Faces ?
- Why our Ancestors created Kuladeivam?
- Some unknown facts about Goddess Saraswati
- Attract Goddess Lakshmi by lightning Diyas
- Surya consider it as Sun God for Good Prosperity