Though in most Avtaars Vishnu and Lakshmi have kids, Specially in haygreevas Avtaar , Lakshmi Worshipped Sada Shiva to have children with Hayagreeva. From them Haehai vansh came in to existence. Apart from others famous sons of Laksmi jee are Kardam , Prajabhoot and Chikleet. Meanwhile as per Agam and Scriptures Kaamdev is also son of Lakshmi and Vishnu. They have also adopted Prahalaad and Dhruva as there sons too.
Notably you won’t find children of any other gods because the central Goddess Parvati cursed all gods to never have offspring’s because these gods disturbed Shiva and her for their selfishness and impatience.
That’s why all gods offspring’s or Avtaars children are not worship worthy
but sons and daughters of Mahadev are considered not only gods but Parabramha
as per Vedas and worshiped heavily in Sanatana Without propitiating Ganpati,
Guaree & kartik none Yagya Pooja ,Anushthaan ,Sadhna ,Mantra Jaap Yog
Siddhi ,Tapas or any spiritual activity would render fruitless. By worshiping
them at first before all gods ,all tasks are accomplished successfully.
Know these important festivals of Purattasi Month Saturdays of Purattasi: Like Aadi Fridays are important days for praying to Goddess, Purattasi Saturdays are very important and special prayers are done for Venkatachalapathy with people following many Vrathams and pujas with various offerings like chakara pongal etc.
- Why do Hindus don't eat meat during Purattasi Month?
- Significance of Tamil Month Purattasi
- Is Lord Shani Dev a Friend or Enemy?
- Why Lord Ganesha idols immersed in water after Ganesh Chathurthi?
- SPIRITUALITY : How to pray Lord Ganesha for better income?
- How Ganesh Chathurthi is celebrated all over India?
- How to impress Ganesha on this Ganesh Chathurthi day??
- Story about broken tusk of Ganesha
- Why Hindus break coconut in Temple?
- Lord Shiva the Final God in this world
- Divine festivals of Aani Month in Hindus
- How to perform Ganesh Chaturthi pooja?
- Lord Ganesh's curse on Lord Krishna
- Happy Ganesh Chaturthi ! Some facts you must know to celebrate the festival
- Krishna Janmashtami 2018 - The Myth of Lord Krishna