Accordingly Hinduism says that there are 330 million Gods Mupathu mukkoti devargal. All these incarnations or forms of Gods are not to incite fear in the minds of common man but to show a man that God is in some form to rescue him from his suffering and misery. This is all to show that God can be in any form at anytime and anywhere.
Moreover all these Gods are not different from one another. They take the form whichever is needed at that moment and the purpose. All the Gods are one and the same like how a man acts as a son, father and a husband in a single form. Krishna reveals the same during his Vishwaroopam in Kurukshetra war to Arjuna.
All these weapons are shown just for the nature of
the weapon and not to threaten the common man. They are shown to depict that He
is the only supreme one and surrender onto his feet.
Know these important festivals of Purattasi Month Saturdays of Purattasi: Like Aadi Fridays are important days for praying to Goddess, Purattasi Saturdays are very important and special prayers are done for Venkatachalapathy with people following many Vrathams and pujas with various offerings like chakara pongal etc.
- Why do Hindus don't eat meat during Purattasi Month?
- Significance of Tamil Month Purattasi
- Is Lord Shani Dev a Friend or Enemy?
- Why Lord Ganesha idols immersed in water after Ganesh Chathurthi?
- SPIRITUALITY : How to pray Lord Ganesha for better income?
- How Ganesh Chathurthi is celebrated all over India?
- How to impress Ganesha on this Ganesh Chathurthi day??
- Story about broken tusk of Ganesha
- Why Hindus break coconut in Temple?
- Lord Shiva the Final God in this world
- Divine festivals of Aani Month in Hindus
- How to perform Ganesh Chaturthi pooja?
- Lord Ganesh's curse on Lord Krishna
- Happy Ganesh Chaturthi ! Some facts you must know to celebrate the festival
- Krishna Janmashtami 2018 - The Myth of Lord Krishna