Accordingly Hinduism says that there are 330 million Gods Mupathu mukkoti devargal. All these incarnations or forms of Gods are not to incite fear in the minds of common man but to show a man that God is in some form to rescue him from his suffering and misery. This is all to show that God can be in any form at anytime and anywhere.
Moreover all these Gods are not different from one another. They take the form whichever is needed at that moment and the purpose. All the Gods are one and the same like how a man acts as a son, father and a husband in a single form. Krishna reveals the same during his Vishwaroopam in Kurukshetra war to Arjuna.
All these weapons are shown just for the nature of
the weapon and not to threaten the common man. They are shown to depict that He
is the only supreme one and surrender onto his feet.
Through Gopuram Kalasam Spiritual power enters Srirangam the tallest gopuram in India is the one at Sri Ranganathaswamy temple in Srirangam. Situated on the island of river Cauvery, this temple has 21 gopurams. The Rajagopuram or the main gateway is a staggering 236ft tall and has 13 kalasams made of heavy copper on the top.
- Pitru Dosh remedies to be followed
- Fasting rules to be followed during Panguni Uthiram
- Why Maasi month is so special?
- Use this simple trick to attract Goddess Lakshmi
- Lighting Lamps before God by evening eradicates problems
- Auspicious Masi Magam removes all afflictions
- Indian American with his Girlfriend plans to kill the Man s wife
- Science behind Indian Women wearing Toe Ring